Need doctors info for my daughter... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-25-2013, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My daughter came out this weekend about a molestation or possible rape that occured and I need to get her into a doctor for an exam. I didnt think it would be this hard to find a doctor that could do it but Ive been on the phone all day getting turned away for different reasons. The police station told me (when we filed a report) that there isnt a need to go to the emergency room since its not "fresh" and happened a lil while back. The emergency room would be beneficial if it had just occured to do a rape kit for any possible dna. I called my ob/gyn and the only one in the office who could do the exam was the male doctor. Im sorry but I wont even go to a male doctor and with this situation, that is the last thing I want to put her through. She is only 6. I find a doctor that can do it but they dont take medicaid. Others that take medicaid dont seem to do the exam. Im stuck! I want to get her checked out asap to make sure she doesnt have any damages. Please help if you know of any doctors in the montgomery county texas area. Thanks!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Bumping up for more input.  I'm sorry you and your daughter are going through this.  I hope she will be ok.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

User Tag List