Forum Jump: 

#121 of 291 Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Crazy hoots is great.

Elm glad it went well

Blue hope the kitties do well.

No D's sister didn't even know about the surgery, and yes they are pretty close, all part of the crazy twisted drama that makes us glad we live here. She is out of ICU but completely out of her gourd on pain killers, so I guess it's all good.

Mom to ds 9 dd 7 : and dd 3/08 : if I can I go to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 291 Old 08-11-2008, 11:04 PM

Do you know the fastest way to make 3 kids and 1 mama very grumpy? One minivan without air conditioning. It officially stopped working today.
#123 of 291 Old 08-11-2008, 11:19 PM - Thread Starter

Oh COMommy, that just blows.

Anyone want a very sweet new beagle. Not sure on her age, but my SIL found her and when they found the owner she said she's been trying to re-home her. Her owner is a little old lady who just can't take care of her properly. Dog is very sweet, well trianed and kid friendly.

Mama of three.

#124 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 01:38 AM

Hugs Co MOmmy. SOOOOOOOO sorry.

Eman- Glad shes out of ICU and he doesn't have to go.

âGo confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life youâve imagined.â H. D. Thoreau
#125 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 03:56 AM

Eman's, glad D's mom is doing better.

Elm, how sweet. Unfortunately we want to wait until we have a bigger yard. Hope she gets a permanent home soon.

COMommy, yipes!

heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif

#126 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 10:06 AM

Yuck no AC stinks.

Oh I'd love another dog, I think that would offically send dh over the edge. Of course then we would have 3 of everything.........

#127 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter

Got this in an e-mail list:
August 16th 2008 10am to 4 ish
Bosque Circle Ranch
We are having an open stable! This is an opportunity for the public to meet our horses and see our place. We will have FREE food, music, prizes, give aways, and horse rides for the kids! We will also be having a raffle for a four (4) person trail ride! please feel free to stop by and bring the family! We are at the corner of Coors and Alameda (follow the signs or call 620-6888) www.bosquecircleran ch.com http://www.myspace. com/bcr_nm

My poor mother. S woke her up at 5 this morning. She didn't mean to, but at 7:30, they woke me up to tell me they were going to my mom's house. I had woken up when S got up, but told her to be quiet and not to wake Nana (she tried to go back there to let Nana know she was awake ) Oh well.

Mama of three.

#128 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
so whats up for this week? I need some mama time - i miss my friends - i am laaaaame

the chiro was surprised by how messed up my back/neck/chest are
Yes, monday of last week he released me from care and then one week later he sees me and i am so jacked.

are we goign to try that other jump place soon? It is supposed to be even better then hoots.

I like my rental car - it is a kia spectra and while the gas isnt quite as good as my little earth mobile it is close and the extra room kinda makes up for it Jazz can fit between the 2 car seats in the back.

I gave my busted up car seats to the ins company yesterday - i hear the britax sale is the first week of september - it may take me that long to decide between the regent and the frontier.

ETA - soaps are on their way - when do we want to do this? i am pretty open...
#129 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

Playgroup: I can host tomorrow if we want. Otherwise, I'm out for the next two weeks.

Soap: I can't do next week, so I'm good the week after. Are we doing it MNO style or with kids? I'd perfer to do it without kids (it's just sooooo hectic!) but if we can't find a better time, then kids it is. Also, where are we doing it? I'd offer but I have ZERO counter space to put things.

OT was EXCELLENT! I've been wondering about him being a sensory seeker (he reminds me a lot of ASF's C, but without the attitude ) and the OT mentioned a lot in line with sensory seeking. She also brought up Aspergers when I told her about dh (he's a chewer) and his family (FIL, BIL and one of my nephews) which I had thought about for the future. So even though we only have her twice a month, she's coming back next week with our ST to do co-treatment on him.

Mama of three.

#130 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 07:03 PM

So it's 4 pm and guess who just ate lunch : I need to adjust to this new crazy life.

I think DoulaRN offered up her casa for soap, if not mine is available also (ASF you can take over the kitchen ) I take take or leave the kids, it's easier without, but then quite frankly isn't everything. .

Do we have a plan for Friday? I'm cool with whatever for tomorrow. Rest up ASF.

#131 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 08:52 PM

We won't make it tomorrow for playgroup. Not sure about Fri. yet. We're trying to get our schedule under control. I just keep signing the kids up for more and more stuff. B will be fine with a busy schedule, but C and I are going to wither away without some home time.

Soap - I'm fine with whatever too.
#132 of 291 Old 08-12-2008, 10:23 PM

Eva wanted to click on "celebrate love" :
::::::

p.s. There's a post on the other place from Eva.

heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif

#133 of 291 Old 08-13-2008, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter

So what's going on today? Are people coming here? If so, call me.

Mama of three.

#134 of 291 Old 08-13-2008, 12:29 PM

we are just barely moving now - dd convinced us to go see ironman last night so we got in really late.

we should all post about what are schedules are like now that school started on the other board.
#135 of 291 Old 08-13-2008, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter

For soap, I'm good any time after August 23. Doularn, when are you available after that?

Thanks for coming over. The kids had a blast.

Mama of three.

#136 of 291 Old 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM

Hey all, Just had another MW visit and everything is looking good. The 36-week visit is in two weeks : so it is time to really try to organize so we don't have to do it at the total last minute.

Kitties are doing great, no ticks seen in at least 24 hours. THey watch the cats at the back door, while the big guys in the house watch them back. C LOVES the kittens, and got to hold them today briefly. SHe talked about it for an hour afterwards! She was really gentle with them, which made me really happy.

asf - I hope you start feeling better again soon! How is C with all this?

I'll have to catch the next round of soap. We are really strapped this month, and my phone may be off for a few days until I can pay for it. Blech. I'm trying to sell a few things to make money for bills, but people are really slow - including the pouch I made for the baby, which came out really nicely, but is *WAY* too big on me Now I have to make another one. Luckily I have enough fabric!

Oh, I forgot to ask, does anyone have a playpen they aren't using, or that I can borrow for a couple of weeks??

Just a modifiedartist.gif trying to find some peace and regain my balance.
#137 of 291 Old 08-13-2008, 07:49 PM

Is there room to get in on the soap action? I'd love to do it, but never responded at the other place. I'm good any night but Monday (starting the 25th).

We'll also have to share our schedules there too. I'm hoping to get DD into a casual preschool, as they call themselves, but I should still have time for pg.

Mama to Boy (2) and Girl (5)
#138 of 291 Old 08-13-2008, 11:52 PM

soap is here I am going to go crazy until we get to do it though
#139 of 291 Old 08-14-2008, 02:19 AM

Blue- I have a pack n play if you want to borrow it.

I'll get on the other place on Friday for schedule stuff. Working all week. I'm whipped.

PG Friday anyone?

Dh leaving for two weeks in Netherlands again. :Leaves over Labor Day Weekend. I had lunch with him today at the hospital. He told my boss that he was maybe going to have an extended trip to Europe for 6-12 months starting in the next 6 months or so.

She said I need to take a LOA and go with him. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

âGo confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life youâve imagined.â H. D. Thoreau
#140 of 291 Old 08-14-2008, 10:40 AM

So um, sucks on the hubby front. As for leaving well that would be great for you but I don't think we should let you leave for that long.

Step away from the soap you need to wait for us.

M was up again for the day at 5:30 so she is yet again down for her morning nap already......

#141 of 291 Old 08-14-2008, 03:01 PM

doularn - that sucks

ugh - turns out the asshat who hit me is specificly rejected from the policy. So i am calling the police to update that and he will be ticketed - freakin jerk. So now i have to go under my uninsured motorist which has much lower limits for coverage. grrrrr

What a freakin lying sack of crap.

I am so angry

I had a terrible night last night. I had such horrible back and chest spasms i was literally on the floor crying. I went to bed at 1 and was up form 3-7
also got af and it is ridiculously heavy :
also wondering if i have gallbladder issues
blah blah blah poor me

and..corrales pool is closed - we missed out

We had talked yesterday of doing something big and fun to end the summer with since so many of the kids are getting back into school and activities. We had decided on the pool but since it is closed do we want to do that abqjump place?
#142 of 291 Old 08-14-2008, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter

ASF. Apparently a lot of gallbladder issues start after abdominal surgery, so you might want to get that checked out. Can A take over with the kids for part of the day and allow you to rest/have mama time? That'll help your spirits.

Doularn, that sucks.

Eman, don't the other kids get up really early too? She just wants to be like them

Dh comes home late tonight and I can't wait.

Mama of three.

#143 of 291 Old 08-14-2008, 03:30 PM

dh took 3 days off already and if we want to still go to disney in a month he cant keep missing work -

my kids rock though - dd says she will nap with me and ds now
#144 of 291 Old 08-14-2008, 03:43 PM

Thanks doularn - Is it alright if we use it to introduce the kittens to our cats with it? If not, I totally understand.

asf

So it looks like I may have the money after all - the paypal I was waiting on cleared far faster than I expected! : : Yesterday was just such a crappy day - my teeth keep hurting where they got fixed (I guess the one is really sensitive now to air pressure changes, so with every other storm that comes through it hurts!

Got some really cute photos of dd holding and playing with the babies today. Will try to download them and post a link to the other place later.

Just a modifiedartist.gif trying to find some peace and regain my balance.
#145 of 291 Old 08-15-2008, 12:01 AM

do we have a plan yet for our end of summer fun tomarrow?

so they think it is a gall bladder issue - suck - so i am going to have to do some sort of cleanse thing. something about drinking olive oil and lemons blech - i really dont want another surgery - seriously

ETA - emans - thank you for reminding me about the store next to coronado mall - i actually went in and they DO have the regent and the frontier! whooooohoooo!
#146 of 291 Old 08-15-2008, 10:54 AM

We aren't going to make it today. Dh took the van into the mechanic. Hopefully, I'll have a/c again soon.
#147 of 291 Old 08-15-2008, 01:14 PM

Since it's already 10:15.......... I need to get to the store sometime today. If anything happens someone let me know.

#148 of 291 Old 08-15-2008, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Colonoscopy is cancelled. Turns out my insurance covers the doctor, but not the facility and they wanted $665 at time of service. Um, NO. So they're going to call me back later today with a time for the procedure to be done at Pres. At least I can eat some real food this weekend.

Mama of three.

#149 of 291 Old 08-15-2008, 02:55 PM

Anodyne and I are meeting at the spray park at 3pm if anyone is interested.

#150 of 291 Old 08-15-2008, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter

New appt is the 26th, so now I can do soap next week, but won't be able to do it between the 25th and 30th. When is everyone else available?

Mama of three.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page