Spectacular September in Albuquerque - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
First ... 3  4  5 6  7  ... Last
Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico > Spectacular September in Albuquerque
doularn's Avatar doularn 12:50 PM 09-14-2008
Bring whatever and use whatever I have. I know I have BBQ in the freezer anyone like that or I could make chicken salad? I know we have vegatarians. Oops now that I think about it ASF and I will be the only current carnivoires so I won't pull that out. I'm gonna try to get to the store if I can.

Wait till you see my garage. Now that its over I'm kinda proud of us for our girl power and my nerve in getting this done.

elmh23's Avatar elmh23 01:12 PM 09-14-2008
Dang Doularn, that's a lot of work.

Have fun guys. Wish I could come but I now have a migraine to go with my dizzy spells. Fun times! This is annoying.
doularn's Avatar doularn 01:15 PM 09-14-2008
BTW, whoever is here without kids can one of you help me take the truck back? I just need someone to drive my car and follow me over there. I'm not sure when Anodyne is gonna be conscious today due to her all day all night adventure yesterday. Thanks.

The lesson is that husbands are useful in some ways. ALTHOUGH if my husband had done this in the first place like he was SUPPOSED TO we wouldn't be in this position.
doularn's Avatar doularn 02:18 PM 09-14-2008
COMOMMY can you bring me some Coke Zero?
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 10:55 PM 09-14-2008
That was fun! It is lovely seeing yall

Doularn - thank you for so graciously hosting twice while your dh is out of town!

blue - much peace to you in these next few days. you ave a belly caste now you ca feel free to birth

Lets plan for this week right away as i would love to see yall again before we leave.
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 12:09 AM 09-15-2008
We would love to host one day. The only mornings that we are not free are Tuesday and Friday. Other than that, we're open.
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 10:56 AM 09-15-2008
R is 5 today

Blue I'm bummed we didn't have time to make your necklace I can't wait to see it.

I have a bunch of small stuff this week but should be able to make a playgroup day or two.

Thanks for opening up your house again DoulaRN.
Blue Lotus's Avatar Blue Lotus 12:42 PM 09-15-2008
Thanks for hosting doularn!! Especially with your hubby out of town, it was really kind of you to open your house to the craziness and mess I had fun yesterday, though I was exhausted by the time we got home. I'll start working on the necklace today - I'm really excited about all the beautiful beads from everyone, and I love that the water theme was so strong! :

Woke up this morning with a bunch of sstrong contractions, but i'm not getting my hopes up. I still have more cooking to do!

Happy Birthday R! (Hey, does that mean your siggie is out of date? )

I'm up for this week, as long as the babe doesn't decide to make a grand entrance. C needs more time to run and play 'cause i'm obviously too slow and boring! Tuesdays are really bad for me, as I have my BWing meetings two days a month, but most other days are good.
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 01:43 PM 09-15-2008
i am cool with whatev this week :
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 02:06 PM 09-15-2008
Wednesdays or Thursdays, ladies? S needs to see friends or else I'm going to go crazy?

Happy Birthday R!
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 02:08 PM 09-15-2008
wed would be fab for us - c canjust ditch school
Blue Lotus's Avatar Blue Lotus 04:18 PM 09-15-2008
Still contracting fairly regular. : MIL coming down for reinforcements just in case. Got beans and lasagna cooking. Now for the enchiladas and green chile stew.... :
Rach's Avatar Rach 04:32 PM 09-15-2008
: Go, Blue, go! Cooking and contracting, way to multitask!

Happy Birthday R! :

We walked walked walked today. I hope we can nap nap nap soon.
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 04:58 PM 09-15-2008
YAY BLUE! Come on Little Boy!

ASF, you're such a bad influence
doularn's Avatar doularn 05:13 PM 09-15-2008
YAY BLUE!!!!! Keep em coming

GO R!!!! Wish I had known I would have yelled it to her this morning. Will you be at the fence for pick up?

Just got back from a hug trip to Costco. Hope I have enough money left to pay the lawn guy if her ever finishes.

So I will be spending from now to pick up cutting fish and meat and finding a place for all this food.
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 05:33 PM 09-15-2008
Blue - i told that baby to come out before i left
go blue go (said in the best cheerleader voice)

actually wed or thursday is fine since c will be ditching
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 08:03 PM 09-15-2008
Yeah Blue, today is a great day for a birthday, 8:03 tonight would be perfect:

We should be ok but late with Wednesday.
CO Mommy's Avatar CO Mommy 08:09 PM 09-15-2008
Yay Blue! Thinking of you today! Regardless of whether or not this is "it," he's getting ready. How exciting!!!:

Thurs. would work better for us for pg, but don't plan around us. If we got to stay home on Thurs, we might actually get school work done.
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 09:09 PM 09-15-2008
Thursday is Wide open, well it's our anniversary and E has school and I have a pic appointment at 4 and R has practice at 5, but it's the most open will be all week.
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 11:05 PM 09-15-2008
blue had her son! name at the other spot :
Rach's Avatar Rach 11:16 PM 09-15-2008
:::::
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 11:21 PM 09-15-2008
Yea, off to the other computer to find out the info
peacelove's Avatar peacelove 11:48 PM 09-15-2008
Yay!!!!!!!!! Welcome Baby Blue!!! :::

(and born on the night of the full moon!)
CO Mommy's Avatar CO Mommy 11:48 PM 09-15-2008
:::

That was really fast! I was just coming to see if things were progressing. Apparently yesterday was not a moment too soon!
doularn's Avatar doularn 02:49 AM 09-16-2008
HAPPY BIRTH DAY BLUE AND BABY BLUE !!!!!
:::::: joy:::

Apparently your belly just needed some loving to get him ready to come out. Glad we got it done !!! Can't wait to hear all about it !! You rock
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 12:01 PM 09-16-2008
YAY! Congratulations!
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 02:00 PM 09-16-2008
so pg wed or thurs? blue wants to know because she might have her mil take her dd.
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 03:14 PM 09-16-2008
Wednesday. I had my follow up today and now have a Gastric Emptying Study scheduled for Thursday morning.
KermitMissesJim's Avatar KermitMissesJim 05:58 PM 09-16-2008
Hooray, hooray! Congrats to Blue!!! :

Elm, what does that study entail?

M got his clearance today, FINALLY. We're celebrating for sure.
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 06:38 PM 09-16-2008
Swallowing barium and taking an x-ray of it as it passes through. Since my electrolites are all whacked (my dizzy spells the other day were caused when I forgot to take my potassium pill) they think something is up with my stomach or my small intestine and I'm not getting the nutrients from what I eat. I also get to swallow a pill camera when (if?) my insurance agrees to it.

Congrats on the clearance! How have you been feeling lately Kermit?
First ... 3  4  5 6  7  ... Last

Up