need a pediatric dentist around Dallas - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-14-2008, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
we just moved to lewisville, which is outside dallas, and we need a pediatric dentist for dd (age 2). she has a lot of decay and we had seen a pediatric dentist in NC before we moved here, but now i need a good one here. i'll take all the recommendations i can get dd will need procedures done, her last pediatric dentist talked about GA b/c she has so much work that needs to be done, so i need a really good dentist here that will talk through the options with me and be honest and everything.

thanks!

mariah...wife to j(11/13/04) and mama to anwyn (08/18/06), my little lost one (06/29/08), kaeden and jamison (09/20/09).
#2 of 4 Old 09-14-2008, 06:37 PM

I live in Coppell which is right next to Lewisville. We use Kids Dental with Drs. Holt and Lucia. I really like the practice b/c they are very encouraging of parents going back and being with the kiddos during exams. The other lady in town is a great dentist and very nice, but they don't allow moms to be in the exam room.

Their office is off Denton Tap here in Coppell, but I don't have the number memorized.

Welcome to this side of town, maybe we will meet as some natural family type event soon! I have a 2 year old as well.

Oh, and I just realized you are from NC! I am a South Carolina gal myself, though I have been in Texas since I got married.

Maria :, mom to 4 cuties with 1 sweet hubby
doula, childbirth educator and midwife wanne-be!
#3 of 4 Old 09-15-2008, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter

thanks! i will definitely check that dentist out. we don't have insurance yet (dh has to work for 90 days first) but hopefully that one will be on our insurance!

i actually grew up in SC i've moved around since i got married i grew up in Pickens, near Greenville!

mariah...wife to j(11/13/04) and mama to anwyn (08/18/06), my little lost one (06/29/08), kaeden and jamison (09/20/09).
#4 of 4 Old 09-17-2008, 12:38 AM

Very cool, I grew up in Greenville and lived there until I was 24. My family is all still there and I miss it!

Maria :, mom to 4 cuties with 1 sweet hubby
doula, childbirth educator and midwife wanne-be!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page