We have been going to Dr. Anuradha Agrawal since my daughter's birth, and so far have things have been good. But a few months ago, we decided that we were no longer going to vax DD...her 9 month WBV is coming up in a couple of weeks, and we plan on informing the dr of our decision then.
So my question for anybody that has experience with this doc is... do you think she will be ok with this decision?
If she is the type of dr. that will give us a hard time or try to persuade us to change our minds I would prefer to just go ahead and find another ped now. If so can anyone point me to a non-vax friendly ped?