Mothering Forum banner

Albuquerque Turkeys - November

7K views 296 replies 16 participants last post by  a-sorta-fairytale 
#1 ·
Couldn't think of an N word to rhyme with November, just kept thinking of the children's thanksgiving song "Albuquerque Turkey"

See less See more
#102 ·
Oh fun Eman.

ASF, bummer about the filling. I wonder if you cracked it right before your gallbladder started freaking out and it just took care of the toxins for you.

I had a root canal without pain killers before and that wasn't fun at all (lidocain takes a LONG time to kick in for me, like 3 hours.) But a filling would be much easier for me.

Last night Anodyne and I went to Michaels and got a bunch of small wooden toys for $1 each and also a color your own doll for s and a color your own dinosaur for Little S for $2 each. Not bad at all and I think I know what they're getting in their St. Nicholas stocking!

#103 ·
Blue - I'll PM ya later tonight. Been busy with school this week, but promise to get back to you.

ASF - Sorry about the tooth. I wouldn't worry about the mercury, personally, because you're so careful about everything else that I think your body can probably handle the tiny amounts anyway.

I know they filled E's cavity with no anesthetic and it didn't hurt her at all, but then again it was a very small one.

Can't make it to the zoo tomorrow like I thought I would. Sorry! Some school stuff came up that I have to do.

#109 ·
Anyone know if yeast can cause foul breath? Ds has been very stinky and has been fighting diaper rashes for like 4 weeks or so. I have a question over in H&H but no one has answered.

We won't be at the zoo. Kiddos are having a hard time lately and are not fit to be around other kids without mama going crazy.

#115 ·
Thrush can give bad breath.

We are supposed to go to a play today but judging by the cartwheels L is doing in the living room, zoo might be the better choice. I will call someone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.