It's December in Vancouver/SW Wa - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 370 Old 12-30-2008, 03:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jessie I hope you get enough help today! I thought about coming over but Max is in full crawl mode (I think Nomi and George taught him how it works) and he goes nuts when I try to contain him. Today as I looked around I was reminded of when the other kids were finally crawling and mobile. Everything is on higher surfaces. The heater, picture frames, chokables, garbage container, etc. LOL It's amazing how quickly he picked it up and started really scooting.

Next week: Walking! (just joking Universe...please don't...)
#362 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 02:27 AM

soooo what are you vanc mamas doing for new years eve? anyone doing fireworks?

Leslie-mom to Carson and Madison :, Sage Tree :, and Buckbeak, Tonks, and Luna
#363 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 03:31 AM

We're probably playing games and eating homemade pretzels and drinking cocoa...usually we don't make it until midnight, but since the kids are here this year I bet we will.
#364 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 12:21 PM

Doing nothing special here...probably won't even make it up to midnight...I am just too tired. I get up 2 or so times with Bri in the night to nurse still and it takes a ton out of me.
#365 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Going to a friend's house. Kids play, grown ups chill out. 3rd year in a row We stay up late, but not usually until midnight.

Allison, are you still planning on Cm2 today? Their website said they're open regular hours and that they've got some special stuff going on for the holidays.

Move update: We were w/ Jessie's family from about 10:30-4 yesterday. I just hung out with all the kiddos and J's mom at the new place. John, Mick and Jessie did the truck loading and last minute packing. They did 2 loads and got the big stuff and had about one more load to do when we left. Poor Jessie looked like she was having a tough time with the illness ugh, I wouldn't want to move when I was sick and pg The new place has so much more space : I think they're going to be much more comfortable there. I know she still needs to get the old place cleaned out and then, of course, the unpacking begins. I'll call today and see how she's doing.

Cori, did they ever get the washer and dryer from you?

Urban homesteader wanna be and homeschooling mama to the artist : 1/2003 and the peanut 6/2008 :
#366 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 01:13 PM

Amoreena I think we will go but I am going to check with Madeline as she had a rough day yesterday.

I helped Jessie a bit last night and they were hoping to get another load in and swing by Cori's but I am not sure if they got a chance or not.

Allison wife and mom to four. 

#367 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 02:14 PM

They made it here around 7:30p last night. Jessie looked really tired. Moving is hard when you're feeling good, so I can't imagine how she must've felt.

Anyone have big plans tonight? We are going to the neighbors to play some games and we all have little kids so that will probably not last much past 9:30! I almost never make it to midnight.

Take Care,
Cori
#368 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 02:21 PM

Not sure what we are doing tonight.

I hope Jessie is Ok that sounds so stressful and hard.
#369 of 370 Old 12-31-2008, 10:21 PM

Has anyone here given birth at Legacy Salmon Creek? Or know anything about it? My follow up ultrasound today showed I still have placenta previa so I'll be having a cesarean but I was planning on going to Southwest Washington. It seems my insurance will only cover a scheduled c section at Legacy.
#370 of 370 Old 01-01-2009, 05:13 AM - Thread Starter

Happy New Years!

New thread here.

Urban homesteader wanna be and homeschooling mama to the artist : 1/2003 and the peanut 6/2008 :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page