Mothering Forum banner

Trying to read Emergency thread, no access?

826 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  almadianna 
#1 ·
Anyone know what this is about? It got moved and now I can't read.

I'm hoping they found a way for the kids to stay where they belong.

#4 ·
I hope they can get an injunction. I am glad they did not have to go today, at least...

Wonder where this thread went???

#9 ·
This whole thing has made me ashamed to say "I am a Virginian.", which is a position I have never found myself in before. All I can say is: Thankfully they seem to have sent some 'real' Virginians (they kind with hearts) to get the kids. And they listened and made the right call. I know you have an up hill battle to fight. I think we need to work on researching and writing a press release and faxing it to the local new stations in both states. Maybe we should post in TAO and see if anyone could advise us how to write an effective one. What do you think?

#10 ·
Please refrain from discussing moderator actions within threads. If any of you have any questions about where a thread went or why something got removed please feel free to PM a moderator or administrator in regards to it.

-Alma

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.