Lovin PDX in February - Page 38 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1111 of 1116 Old 03-01-2009, 03:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickalynne View Post
anything special going on that would make it a beautiful day? It's raining here :
Man, I hope the manager that lets us go inside Walgreens is there today. :
#1112 of 1116 Old 03-01-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniT View Post
Man, I hope the manager that lets us go inside Walgreens is there today. :
the best spot over here for anyone who is fundraising or selling is Fred Meyers. They let you be inside AND there are tons of people there all day long

no circ/vax-babywearer-cosleeping-pumping/breastfeeding-homeschooling single mama

TTC #3

#1113 of 1116 Old 03-01-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
the best spot over here for anyone who is fundraising or selling is Fred Meyers. They let you be inside AND there are tons of people there all day long
yes well, another troop already has Fred Meyers today. That leaves safeway who never lets anyone go inside no matter what. And has complained that people were taking "choice" spots and complaining about the girls asking people on the way in (which they aren't supposed to do but some of the younger ones get excited and forget) and Walgreens. Walgreens has put a 2 girl limit but it's only going to be Elizabeth and me so that isn't a big deal.

And yes while we only sell 20 box in 2 hours with one girl at Walgreens when we sell 50 in 2 hours with 2 it has to be split so it evens out to about the same.
#1114 of 1116 Old 03-01-2009, 04:12 PM

Is it wrong to be pissed off at Dh for being sick for over two weeks... over his entire vacation so he hasn't been able to do ONE SINGLE THING he was supposed to do to help me around the house? He is going to go back to work tomorrow and I still can't walk through the garage, and my washer hasn't been moved to clean behind and he hasn't checked the dryer hose to make sure it isn't clogged. He was sick the whole time we were gone.. that was supposed to be my Christmas present.. instead I got to watch him sleep most of the time...we didn't get to do anything.. and while it was restful.. it would have been nice to get out of the cabin once besides coming back and trading cars.

Ok having a poor me moment.. I guess I will go sort those cookies that are left and iron his stupid shirts.
#1115 of 1116 Old 03-01-2009, 05:56 PM

someone start a march thread?

Sara ~ one dh + one 5yo boy + baby in 2011
#1116 of 1116 Old 03-01-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
anything special going on that would make it a beautiful day? It's raining here :
No, nothing special. In fact I'm just hanging out at home, doing laundry and such. I just woke up in a good mood. Sometimes if I announce loudly enough that it is going to be a good day, my good mood will linger. So far so good! Just spreading the good cheer! :

Joanna - wife to Mike, mamachicken to Cub(8/98), Kitten (4/07), Dew-man, and Woe-boy(twins, 10/08)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page