Mothering Forum banner

Eugene Area Parents!

442 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  furfeet 
#1 ·
My husband and I tend to be very reclusive. Unfortunately, that means that our kids don't have many friends. We are having a last minute birthday party for our almost five year old (I've been sick for two weeks and wasn't able to get it together!). We'd love to meet other parents of that age group (although we also have a 20 month old). So if you'd like to join us we'll be at the base of Skinner's Butte park (Discovery park?), this Sunday (tomorrow), 2PM. Supposedly it will be nice, so we're crossing our fingers! We'll have cake, ice cream, and pizza! Feel free to message me here if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Cheryl

#2 ·
Hi there! We're new to Eugene and also reclusive so I know how you feel! We were planning to go to a planetarium show tomorrow at that time but I think they have an earlier one we could catch instead. I have two boys (3 and 6) and a new baby girl. The boys LOVE that park, it sounds like fun! Hopefully we'll see you there!
Amy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.