Heritage School in Salem? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-27-2011, 04:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My family might be moving to Salem, OR in the summer of 2012. Our daughter goes to a Waldorf school where we live now, but there isn't one near Salem, as far as I know. We would most likely only be in Salem for a year, and then we are hoping to move up to Tacoma, WA.

I have been looking for some other options for the one year of school she would need to do there. I found Heritage's website, and I was wondering if any mamas on here have their kids there. I know it is a very small school.

Swell Doula Service

Birth - Postpartum - Placenta Encapsulation 

nocirc.gif  winner.jpg  slinggirl.gif

#2 of 2 Old 05-29-2011, 09:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm not sure what your daughter's age is, but I think that they run a small Waldorf (I believe) school on the same property as the Bella Vie Gentle Birth Center, which is just outside of Salem.  You might try giving them a call as well?  It's about 10 minutes outside of Salem, but the location, at least, is very lovely.

Wife to DH geek.gif, mom to DS (4/09), and DD (8/11)fly-by-nursing2.gif, and crafty and hardworking in my own right!  In my parenting journey I've  delayedvax.gif, signcirc1.gif, familybed2.gif, h20homebirth.gif, andcd.gif.  To each family their own!!

"There are words for people like me, but I don't think there are very many."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page