Any mamas in Centralia or Aberdeen WA? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-20-2011, 01:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Hey, I am hoping there are some crunchy mamas in either of these two towns. I am soo sick of living in the urban area that I do since housing is way over priced and I'm poor but luckily I will be starting school to become an RN at either Centralia College or at Grey's Harbor College in September. If anyone lives in these towns or near them please let me know. Even though I will probably be living in town near the school I hope to have a place that is quiet and safe compared to where I am now. Thanks

be good family...

#2 of 8 Old 06-22-2011, 10:32 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I grew up in that area and I know there are several, I hope you will be able to find some.   

#3 of 8 Old 06-24-2011, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minercuter View Post

I grew up in that area and I know there are several, I hope you will be able to find some.   

Which town Centralia or Aberdeen? I am leaning towards moving to Centralia because of it's location even though Aberdeen is so beautiful on the ocean...

be good family...

#4 of 8 Old 06-25-2011, 11:31 PM

I actually grew up in South Bend, shopped and have friends and family in both Aberdeen, and Centralia. Centralia has a lot better weather than Aberdeen.  I would choose it hands down over Aberdeen any day.  So you either have sun or ocean.  But if you go to Aberdeen, the lady that runs the crisis pregnancy center, would point you in the right direction.

#5 of 8 Old 06-30-2011, 05:45 PM

I lived in that area while in High school, and went to college at Grays Harbor CC.  I would also recommend Centralia over Aberdeen. 

oAlisha- eternal companion to mike:, mother to three energetic boys (02):, (05), and (07) and one sweet little girl 3/13.  Two in heaven.7/21/2010, 11/05/2011 mecry.gif.

#6 of 8 Old 11-09-2012, 10:28 AM

Hello I am in Centralia, if you decided to move here, I would love to chat a bit and maybe meet. Please send me a message back if you are interested.

Thanks....

#7 of 8 Old 11-09-2012, 01:19 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)

I'd love an update from the OP as well.  We live in the general area, slightly closer to Centralia than to Aberdeen but pretty much right in between the two.

Hope you're still around to give us an update as to what you decided.

"Let me see you stripped down to the bone. Let me hear you speaking just for me."
#8 of 8 Old 12-27-2012, 09:52 AM

We just moved to Ocean Shores in August and I am always looking for a few crunchy mamas to hang with - not too many around here!

Unschooling, writer mom of Matt, 22; Lydia, 21; Alex, 18; Liam, 16; Jack, 9; Kiara, 7; Seamus, 5; Anais, 1 and ??? May 2015. About to hit the road in an RV full time. Currently live off grid in Alaska.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page