looking for Southern Oregon Coast friends! (Coos Bay/North Bend) - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 08-16-2011, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all!  We are looking for more like-minded friends on the southern OR coast.  We are in North Bend.  I've posted a similar thread a few years ago, but we are still in need of more friends :).  I have an almost 5 year old DS and a 2 year old DD.  We are more than likely going to be homeschooling, and would love to connect with other homeschooling families as well!

knit.gifmama to my boy autismribbon.gif (9/06) and my girl (3/09) and surprise 1sttri.gif due in May!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 08-28-2011, 09:07 PM

Hi there! We're in your tribal area. Check out the Meetup group for CB/NB. You can find us there. Hope to meet you soon :) 

#3 of 6 Old 08-28-2011, 09:31 PM - Thread Starter

Hi!  I actually belong to the meetup group already, lol!  The mommy and me group? We can't make it too often, plus the meetups haven't been happening as much lately.  I suppose I should be proactive and suggest a meetup winky.gif. We are hopefully going to the next meetup, so maybe we'll see you there smile.gif. A couple of my good friends have moved away in the past few years and I haven't made a strong connection ever since. It gets lonely down here!  Especially when you have a child with special needs and are homeschooling/unschooling.

knit.gifmama to my boy autismribbon.gif (9/06) and my girl (3/09) and surprise 1sttri.gif due in May!

#4 of 6 Old 08-29-2011, 09:05 AM

Yes, that's the one! Well, maybe we'll see you at the next meetup. I'm going to check the calendar and see what that is. There are so many kind mamas there. My family has been a part of this group since the very beginning and we're so happy with all of the friends that we've met. But we've got to get out there to meet them! :) See ya soon.

#5 of 6 Old 06-18-2014, 03:07 PM

Looking for other Moms/Expecting Women in Coos Bay Area!

My husband and I have just moved to the area from California, it is pretty lonely being home alone while my husband works. I am looking for other Moms/expecting women to do things with! I am current 6 months pregnant with my first baby! I hope you're out there!
#6 of 6 Old 06-19-2014, 07:28 AM

Hi, a_eden! Congrats on your pregnancy!
We are out here, just trickier to find likeminded mamas in rural Oregon.
Send me a pm and we can see about the details.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page