#1 of 2
06-16-2012, 01:46 AM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are spending the summer in Troutdale (east of Portland) for the summer, and we are in desperate need of
- crunchy friends for me and my homeschooled daughters 12, 8, 3.
- babysitter so DH and I can have a DATE
- weekend hippie activities for the whole family, vegetarian friendly
- organic farmers market or co-op
- book club or art classes or theatre classes
- Girl Scout activities
- chicken pox
** We are living full time in our RV. DH is working in Portland for 3-6 months.
#2 of 2
06-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Join Date: Aug 1999
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
We have lots of Mothering members in the area so I'm surprised no one has replied yet. Must be a busy summer! Maybe try doing a search of posts in the forum for Portlanders and contact them directly.