New here :) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-30-2012, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone, just popping in to introduce myself. My name is Katie, I'm 24, live in the Seattle area (kirkland, to be precise) and a SAHM to my DS Jonah, 21 months, and expecting DS 2 on August 30 (well, that's his EDD). I am here because as my username suggests, I am somewhat crunchy and don't know a lot of moms around here IRL who are into the same things as I am (cloth diapering, babywearing, AP, etc.). I'm hoping to meet some kindred spirits around here who think the same way as I do :)

Looking forward to getting acquainted with more of you ladies and discovering what Mothering has to offer :)

BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective/delayed vaxing,selectivevax.gif Cosleeping familybed2.gif, AP mama to Jonah (11/5/2010) and Rory (8/29/12). Wife to Anthony since 12/30/2011.

#2 of 7 Old 07-31-2012, 11:25 AM

Hi Katie, welcome! I'm pretty new here too-- I live in Woodinville. Always nice to meet fellow local crunchy mamas! My DD is 23 months and we're expecting DD2 in October. If you're ever up for a meetup, let me know! I'm trying to organize an Eastside Mothering powwow :)

#3 of 7 Old 07-31-2012, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

That'd be awesome! I'd love to do a meetup :)

BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective/delayed vaxing,selectivevax.gif Cosleeping familybed2.gif, AP mama to Jonah (11/5/2010) and Rory (8/29/12). Wife to Anthony since 12/30/2011.

#4 of 7 Old 08-01-2012, 09:43 AM

Awesome! There's a couple other Eastside moms I've "met" on here recently-- will get a PM going and see what we can arrange. Want to get my daughter over this cough she has first though-- don't want her affecting any other kiddos!

#5 of 7 Old 08-27-2012, 12:27 AM

I keep running across the same names- sounds like we are all trying to find each other!  I am late to the party, but if you all end up meeting up please let me know...you may be in the middle of having babies though~ :)

#6 of 7 Old 12-11-2012, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Bump! Who wants to meet up in the new year??

#7 of 7 Old 01-19-2013, 12:57 AM

Another Eastside mommy of two looking to meet other Mothering moms. I became a SAHM after the birth of my 2nd in October, so I'm pretty flexible in my schedule for meet ups.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page