Seattle/eastside acupuncture for pregnancy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-03-2012, 06:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am only 20 weeks pregnant and have a horrific case of PUPPP, the itching and rash is driving me insane and I can't sleep. I am already using pine tar soap, tricimolone cream, and coconut oil while also taking atarax, fish oil, dandelion root, and milk thistle and NOTHING is working. I cant take 20 more weeks of this! I have heard some people got results from acupuncture and cupping, but when I called a couple of acupuncturists they had never heard of it. Are there any good acupuncturists in the Seattle or Eastside that know a lot about pregnancy? My midwife recommended someone but my insurance doesn't take her and I cant afford $100 a session no matter how miserable I am, I have to eat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-03-2012, 06:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Michelle Wu is a wonderful accupuncturist in Bellevue. My daughters and I have been seeing her for almost a year, for a car accident. She also does chinese herbal, an they are all pure. I really can't say enough wonderful things she has done for me and my family. She started her training when she was 9 years old.

http://www.michellewu.com/acupuncturist-michelle-wu.html

Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.

Laura

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page