looking for exposure - Mothering Forums

• 1 Post By Angelica Sun
#1 of 2 Old 01-25-2013, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, I have two daughters 4 and 6 and would like to expose them to chicken pox and build their immunity naturally... hoping to find a party sooner or later.  

In Portland Oregon

Thanks Angela

therion777 likes this.
Sponsored Links
#2 of 2 Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is Therion777 from Okcupid

EMAIL ME!! t ho tho mas ch r istos at gmail
HI... this may seem awfully strange and I have no idea if you will get this message. This is Therion777 from okcupid. I have been trying to message you for a month, but your inbox is full and it won't let me reply to you. You sound amazing and it is frustrating because I haven't seen anyone on that site as awesome as you but I can't even message you! lol. I just did a search and managed to find this post which I am quite sure is the same person. You can empty your inbox and/or email me <3 thanks! Tom

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page