Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Observant, Jewish and Very Crunchy in China
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
old thread, hope this will help someone still!
Here is a streamlined resource for FINDING a Vaccine Choice Open Minded Doctor in your area!
1) you can google search for VAX Friendly Doctor plus your city name.
2) ONLINE resources numbered 1-7. Right click on each and open in new tab or window, go through systematically for your state.
2) Cafemom Vax Friendly Doctor List
or here http://www.cafemom.com/group/4388/fo...List_Directory
3) http://vaclib.org/basic/health/novaxdoctors.htm 4) http://vaxtruth.org/anti-vaccine-friendly-doctors/
7) HOLISTIC PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATION has a search function
7) http://www.mothering.com/forum/index.php search for vaccine, vax friendly doctor etc and your city name or county
3) GENERAL RULE: If you don't find a Dr. in your area that your insurance covers, etc. and are forced to choose somebody else, the general rule is don't choose a Pediatrician. Instead, just a regular family doctor MD, Chiropractor, a N.D. Naturopathic Doctor, Homeopath). All are all a better bet than a "Pediatrician". In some cases, a Midwife may assess your baby for growth and development and general health as well. In general Dr's who see adults are used to their patients most of whom are without "proper" boosters, and they're not all falling over dead from pertussis or whatever, KWIM? If your child has no special diagnosis, no special pediatric issues to be followed closely, then a general developmental checkup by any licenced practitioner is enough. (Or you can avoid Dr's entirely and learn yourself to check hips, chart height and weight, etc. No need for all these Dr. Visits - they are training sessions to get you used to vaccinating and running to the Dr. for minor stuff IMO)
Liora. Best way to reach me is FACEBOOK, search for "LioraP2". Jewish and Frum In Beijing, Mom of Three (mother of 3: #1 was vaccine injured at age 2m later dx with PDD-NOS, healed in 3 years with biomed. #2 unvaxed and healthy boy. #3 unvaxed amazing girl with Down syndrome using Targeted Nutritional Intervention (TNI) since infancy)