Seeking a Kindred Spirit Sister Tribe Circle near Corvallis, OR - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 06-17-2014, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Seeking a Kindred Spirit Sister Tribe Circle near Corvallis, OR

Hello Sweet Mamas,
I'm a healthy clean and sober mature wise Mama in my 40s and I'd love to connect with Kindred Spirit Wise Mamas for friendship, support, love, care, fun, networking...I live near Corvallis, but I'd be happy to meet at a local park in between here and Salem or near Portland...I'm organic, green, vegan, simple, fragrance-free, including the simple green nontoxic diy detergent I make, and I'd love to connect with like minded sister friends who understand where I'm coming from...I'm an animal lover and a cat Mama, and I'm vegan for health, the animals, the environment, and humanity...I don't drink any caffeinated beverage and I prefer to connect with friends who are caffeine-free, but I'm ok with an occasional social cup of coffee. The same goes for alcohol...I don't drink any alcohol and I'm comfortable with friends who drink lightly occasionally...I'd love to connect with like minded friends who are mid-late 30s and older of very young children...my adorable beautiful son is 2 years old...I'm a very sensitive caring gentle loving Indigo Mama and my son is a very sensitive wise Indigo baby...I'm a holistic organic writer and I'd love to connect with creative artistic women mamas, writers, poets, painters, handmade jewelry artists...I'd love to hear from you...please send me a private message and say hello...my contact info is in my bio...thank you. Peace Love Hugs xox <3 <3 <3

Last edited by earthwriter; 07-08-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page