Klamath Falls/Southern Oregon info? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-10-2008, 03:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, all!

I'm a mama of 1 expecting #2 early next year. My husband is currently job searching, and looking at a start date approximately July of 2009. We've just started putting feelers out and already have some very promising responses, one of which is in Klamath Falls.

Now, we met in Portland (in college) and spent a total of 5 years there together. We love PDX, and Oregon. We've done some traveling around the state but we don't know Southern Oregon very well at all.

I guess my first question is, anyone live there or know the area? What do you think?

I'd love to ask some more specific questions too if anyone's up for it.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008, 03:11 AM

I have never spent time in K-Falls, but know several people who have lived there and loved it. Cold in the winter, but pretty!

Lisa~Was Aspiring Midwife~Now-AAMI Midwifery Student #2020~Mama to Zackery 3/29/96, Drake 9/22/01, and Selina 10/26/03...and here was the link to my new blog
Old 07-10-2008, 10:09 PM - Thread Starter

Well, that's something! Thanks!
Old 07-11-2008, 01:18 PM

We prepared to move to Klamath Falls (my DH was going to go to OIT) but didn't. I love any area by water so that was my favorite part. Downtown is really cute, IMO, and I love town with "elevation" (hilly, up and down, etc). LOL It didn't feel like there was a TON of stuff to do there but we never lived there so can't really say.

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

Old 07-11-2008, 09:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1babysmom View Post
We prepared to move to Klamath Falls (my DH was going to go to OIT) but didn't. I love any area by water so that was my favorite part. Downtown is really cute, IMO, and I love town with "elevation" (hilly, up and down, etc). LOL It didn't feel like there was a TON of stuff to do there but we never lived there so can't really say.
Oh, neat, I love a cute downtown area, it's actually one of my criteria for a good place to live. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:33 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My husband and I moved here about a year ago. If you're still looking into moving, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have!

User Tag List