Mothering Forum banner

Waterbirth VBAC Eugene Oregon?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Reha 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I might be able to have a water birth even though this is a VBAC around the Eugene area? I had a C-section with my first and have had 2 successful VBACs since, and now that I'm pregnant again, I want it to be less hospital-like. The midwives clinic I have an appointment with already told me that I would have to deliver in the hospital instead of in the birthing center, but I really would like to have a water birth. Does anyone know where I might be able to? Please help.

#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ripplingrivers View Post
Does anyone know where I might be able to have a water birth even though this is a VBAC around the Eugene area? I had a C-section with my first and have had 2 successful VBACs since, and now that I'm pregnant again, I want it to be less hospital-like. The midwives clinic I have an appointment with already told me that I would have to deliver in the hospital instead of in the birthing center, but I really would like to have a water birth. Does anyone know where I might be able to? Please help.

have you tried sacred waters birth center?

http://sacredwaters.squarespace.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.