Books, Music and Media - Mothering Forums

Reviews
    As NASA’s fastest ever space probe, “New Horizons” hurtles through space at a speed of over 30,000 mph on a three billion mile epic journey of discovery, Pluto’s own story of discovery is captured in a beautifully illustrated e-book aimed at space enthusiasts of all ages. Dedicated to the...
      I’ll admit it: I hate to play. It’s too abstract, oftentimes silly, and sometimes not productive. So, why can’t “silly” and “abstract” also be productive? These are just some–okay one–philosophical debate that comes to mind after closing Amy Fussleman’s new book, SAVAGE PARK:...
        Rather than give up, a young boy chooses to hope very imaginatively.
          This lesser known book by Dr. Seuss teaches about hospitality, kindness, and the limits of what a host ought to put up with from his guests.
            Would anyone who works with elementary children care to review my newly published chapter book narrated by my rescue dog, in exchange for a free book? It's The Crumbles Chronicles: Tails of a Nervous Dog and full of humor for young readers with an underlying message about acceptance. Crumbles also o...
              Would anyone who works with elementary children care to review my newly published chapter book narrated by my rescue dog, in exchange for a free book? It's The Crumbles Chronicles: Tails of a Nervous Dog and full of humor for young readers with an underlying message about acceptance. Crumbles also o...
                This is a charming collection of stories about Mole, Mr. Toad, Badger, and Rat.
                  Chester was set in his ways, and his friend Wilson was much the same. When Lilly moved into the neighborhood, they all learned to change a few things in order to have another friend.
                    A Christmas Tale about the Rockefeller Center Tree
                      A Christmas Tale about the Rockefeller Center Tree