--
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-17-2011, 01:39 PM by 1love4ever

This body wash is certainly not my favorite.  Like I said, it dryed out my daughters skin and was actually a pretty harsh wash.  It got in my eyes once and it burned for hours.  When I wrote to the company and asked about its pH, they said it was a 9.5, which is basic.  A body wash should be very close to 7, which is neutral.  A high or low pH can alter the normal pH environment of little girl genitals causing problems:(   When I told the company that I would recommend a pH of 7, and ...

01-20-2011, 01:31 PM by Jelinifer

We use this wash on ds and have since he was born. We only use it once a week or so, and so far it has worked wonderfully to clean him since he sweats very easily and alot for such a little guy.... and has not dried out his skin. I love that EMAB products are vegan and all rank zero on the Environmental Working Group toxins list (two very important factors for me when buying products to use on my kiddo.) I do wish it was a bit less expensive- I have found the product to be in the $10 range n...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members want this product.