--
      9%
        --
          27%
            55%
              11 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-20-2011, 01:39 PM by Jelinifer

We use this balm on ds when he has diaper rash and it has always cleared it up. DS typically has gotten a really nasty rash when he's teething and I have been pleasantly surprised by how quickly it clears up the irritation, no matter how bad the rash is. I love that the balm is cloth diaper friendly, vegan, and has a zero rating on the Environmental Working Group's toxic list- all very important factors for us when we were looking for a product to soothe our son's bottom with. The salve is p...

10-24-2011, 12:45 PM by Mkokopelli

Heals and protects from diaper rashes. Is great for boo boos, burns, bee stings, any other types of rashes. Is cloth diaper safe. Can be used on the whole family. A little goes a long ways! 

10-22-2012, 12:15 PM by Caryn Talty

I have used several products to deal with diaper rashes over the years. I have 4 kids and the oldest is almost 10. I got a free sample of Angel Baby Bottom Balm from my midwife after my 4th baby (little Boo) was born. I absolutely loved the product. I felt that unlike many popular drug store brands this one worked to stop the rash fast. It does more than just provide a barrier for wetness. The herbal ingredients in the product actually heal the rash. I have used it as a diaper ointment, on a...

03-26-2013, 06:56 PM by Denise Poirier

I love this product, smells great, natural ingredients, vegan, not gross like normal diaper cream so you can wipe it in your hands of babies legs when your done! goes on so smooth, my baby loves when I put on the balm!

03-31-2013, 11:38 AM by kellybeth

My husband and I love earth mama angel baby bottom balm! We use both cloth and biodegradable disposable diapers on our five week-old daughter, and have yet to see so much as redness on her tiny sensitive bum. 

A little goes a long way, and there is a nice lavender scent that smells stronger in the jar than it does on the baby. The ingredients are organic and vegan and have the consistency of a handmade balm.

We would have normally made our own bottom balm, but were given this...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.