--
      --
        --
          17%
            17%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-03-2011, 07:33 AM by Sorenki

I throw on my hotsling first thing in the morning and forget about it until I'm looking to free up my hands while still carrying my newborn or toddler, or both!  Then, I just pop said kid in and go about my business.  I really don't know how (or why) people carry around little ones all day and try to also get a few things done without one of these.  I also have a Moby wrap and an Ergo carrier, both of which I really like and use, but if I could only choose one, it would definitely be the ...

11-10-2011, 12:02 AM by HeatherB
                  I've had several pouches over the years, mostly adjustable pouches. Hotslings have a great reputation and fabulous prints, so I have also added a couple of them to my stash via FSOT boards. One of the problems (well, maybe the only one I have with them, really) is the sizing. Because they're not adjustable, you really have to figure out your specific sizing - and if it's wrong, it doesn't work well. Case in point, I bought a Hotsling in a print I loved, only to find out that what I *thought* wo...
                    11-17-2011, 07:09 PM by DuckySam

I bought two of these with my first pregnancy. My son loved being kept so close to me and the way it was made the sling was almost like he was swaddled. It would also fold up small enough to fit in a quart size bag which is nice when you are traveling. My son would sleep soundly for up to 8 hours only waking to nurse. This was a life saver when I traveled overseas. And he was so nice and tight against me I never feared a stranger would hit him while moving around the busy airports. Also grab...

12-30-2011, 10:18 PM by Beth-AnneGraham

I bought this when hotslings had a sale on.  I used it once when my daughter was about 5 months.  It was just not comfortable for us.  It wasn't something I could use all day walking around a museum or the like.  It seemed it would work better for an older baby (like in the picture on here).  It was just not something we would use.  In the market for something a little durable and versatile.

12-30-2011, 10:59 PM by Angela Johnston

I was given this carrier as a gift, my very first baby carrier. I used it the day my daughter and I left the hospital. We got home, I watched the video, put her in and was on my way. This was such an easy to use carrier. I did everything with her in it! I even used it running through the airport when she was 7 months old. Then when her brother was born I couldn't find it and when I finally did it was so awkward trying to put him in right. I use it with both of them now every once in a while ...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.