--
      --
        --
          20%
            40%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-01-2011, 07:30 PM by brambleberry

We tried several carriers and the Ergo baby was the only one that really was comfortable for both me and my husband and our daughter too.  She is 21 months now, and we still find the Ergo indispensable at times.  

She didn't like to be swaddled as an infant, so slings and wraps that impeded free movement of her limbs didn't work at all.  There were times when she really wanted to face outward, and we had a cheap infantino carrier a friend got at a yard sale which we would...

12-31-2011, 01:08 PM by Taemar

Loved the Ergo! Our two boys have spent countless hours of cuddle time in our's.

01-01-2012, 02:35 PM by NRGburst

I am mostly happy with the Ergo organic except for the difficulties in getting it on (and for front carry, off), both for wearing an infant or toddler. It is wonderful once on- your child is worn close and it's incredibly comfortable except for the chest strap over the breasts in back carry. 

Definitely a step up from the usual "crotch dangler" carriers, but the difficulty with the on/off process means I still revert to them when trying to wear one of my kids to sleep. 

Infan...

10-11-2013, 02:03 AM by BellaRose0212

I had an Ergo in 2009 with DD #1 and used it through 2011.

I still have that Ergo and another one with DD#2 now.

It was recommended to me when I had an infantino carrier that dangled at the crotch in 2009. I would wear that thing for 15 minutes in the store and my shoulders would kill. Not to mention, hanging by the crotch is not a comfy or safe position for babe. The Ergo was recommended to me and it became my sole carrier! I did Disney for three days with ...

10-25-2013, 01:23 PM by MinneapolisMama

I used the Ergo with my first until he was nearly three. He preferred to be on my front most of the time, right up till the end.  We used it for grocery stores, walks, travel (so great for airports!) and some epic hikes.  I am now using it for my second baby, age 3 months.  She was too big for the newborn insert (birth weight 11 lbs, 4 oz and the insert goes to 12 lbs!), so I had to wait longer than I wanted to use the Ergo.  We used it with her legs "frog-legged" inside and a receiving ...

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.