Mothering Forum banner

Jelly Bean Reversible Sling

318 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
This sling was "OK"

review by andrea kim

I bought this carrier to try after not enjoying a cheapo evenflo front carrier. My baby was a month old and 11 lbs when we started using it and it was ok at first but she quickly grew too big for the carrier to be comfortable for either of us; the carrier became very tight. It would have been nice to have a ring sling so the size could be adjusted. I also found that even though there were 5 different carry positions, none of them were very comfortable for me. Baby was comfortable in any position until the carrier started getting too tight. If you are looking for a sling carrier, I'd look for a ring sling. I ended up getting an Ergobaby carrier instead and am very satisfied with it. 800x600px-LL-a922795d_n770045083_4206102_4092.jpeg

ProsCons
Durable, High Quality, Cute, Patterns, Baby felt Secure, Can Breastfeed in it, Easy to put on and take offUncomfortable for mama, Baby grew out of it quickly

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Performance4
Comfort2
Durability5

See less See more
#2 ·
Jelly Bean Reversible Sling

Description:
Munchkin's Jelly Bean Reversible Sling is a cute and simple way to carry baby around. Plus, babies love the calming effect they get when snuggled up to mom. Moms love it because it promotes maternal bonding through body-to-body contact. This sling can be worn in 5 different positions and there are no buckles or rings to attach. Built-in pockets on both sides provide convenient storage and easy access to essentials. The special sling design also makes it ideal for discreet breastfeeding. Reversible patterns let you mix up your look any day of the week! Specifications: For newborns up to 35 lbs. See chart for sizing

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.