--
      --
        1%
          6%
            60%
              93 Review(s)
              Reviews
                12-07-2010, 07:47 AM by kmcscott

My Beco Butterfly is my main go-to carrier. The special y-insert is so helpful for back carries and moving the baby to another person. I love it and so does my daughter! 

12-08-2010, 01:00 PM by AnglcJz

I have been using the Beco Butterfly II for about 5 months now, my son is currently 8 months old. It is very easy to use and a great value. Included is the infant insert so you can start using it right from the start and it goes up to 45lbs so that will last you well into toddler age. The straps are super soft and not bulky like other carriers.  They are easy to adjust and can fit all body types. My husband and I share the carrier with no problems. The back carry is super easy thanks to the...

12-09-2010, 11:21 PM by JenYM

I have tried many baby carriers (over 10 different kinds, as a matter of fact), This is by far the most comfort one I ever owned. I love that it is easy to use, I could easily breast feed while my infant is in the carrier. The print is adorable. I have a bad back from carrying my oldest daughter around when she was a toddler, so having the Beco Butterfly 2 for my second baby is a back saver. It might seem a bit pricey at first, but it is well worth the money for what the length of time I...

02-11-2011, 03:46 PM by Jelinifer

We purchased this carrier to use with my son who is now 9 mos. and bought it when he was 3 mos. old. My husband and I had the chance to try both this carrier and an Ergo out with our son in it at a local store, and this one was a much better fit for us. It literally fit my husband and I better than the Ergo- we're both around 5'5 (dh is 5'6) and dh and are both on the heavier side with dh being 250. The Beco straps are wide enough for us to be comfortable. I do wish it was easier to adjust, ...

11-17-2011, 07:49 PM by apc2005

I have a spine injury and was told I could not hold my 8 lbs newborn, but with physical therapy and agreeing to use the carrier, I was able to carry my daughter around, even when she was 1.5 and I was 8 month pregnant it was the easier thing to use and still hold my daughter.

Now my newborn(2 months now) loves it, been using it since she was 2 days old(born at almost 10 lbs). She fusses in all my other carriers, but she just loves the beco. It holds her perfectly on me.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members