--
      --
        --
          --
            25%
              8 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-12-2011, 09:13 AM by AServingMother

My husband and I thouroughly loved the Baby K'tan.  It was easy to transfer our little one in and out.  We both learned how to use it very fast.  We felt that the sling was convenient and versatile.  We could hold her close to us in a variety of different positions.  I recommend it to all my friends!  They come in a variety of colors.  We found ours at target on sale.  I felt that the price was completely fair and we used the sling to carry little V around daily until she was about ...

11-02-2011, 05:27 AM by Leach0976

Excellent fit for our 4lb preemie.  It was easy to put on and use, and fit comfortably for long or short trips.  The only drawback was that by a year and a half, our daughter outgrew this carrier.  I guess I could have ordered a bigger size in the beginning, but it would have been too big for our little one.  The construction is great, and it washes well.  It is the carrier that lives in the van along with my Moby.

11-03-2011, 05:59 PM by johanna84

I agonized over what baby carrier would best fit my needs.  Being the cheapskate that I am, I didn't want to end up getting a whole slew of carriers (ha! says the girl with 5 carriers now...), and I thought the Baby K'Tan would be the most versatile.  After all, the product description did say that it would work up to 35 lbs...and look at all the different carrying positions you can use with it!  Well, while it didn't live quite up to the idealistic expectations I had for it, it was a gre...

11-16-2011, 11:10 AM by rchristian

I cannot imagine how I lived without the Baby K'tan with my first child. One of my girlfriends suggested this carrier to me and I purchased it from their website. At first I was apprehensive about it and my newborn. I was familiar with the wrap style carriers and they looked so complicated. Once dd made it to minimum weight of 8 pounds, I started using the K'tan and haven't stopped since. The directions were easy to follow and after a while, it was easy as pie! We have been able to try the d...

01-09-2012, 08:34 AM by EmilyZ25

we LOVE our Baby K'tan. we actually first tried out a moby wrap, but we ended up getting rid of and going with the Baby K'tan because it is so much easier! you can wear it in all the same ways as a wrap without having to wrap it at all. it is super easy to use, the fabric is nice and soft, and our little one loves it.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.