Viewing Product: Sunshine Kids RadianXTSL Convertible Car Seat - Mothering Forums

Sunshine Kids RadianXTSL Convertible Car Seat
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-14-2011, 02:35 PM by Mosaic
                This was the second carseat we bought, and we love it! It has a slim profile and fits into the seat perfectly forward-facing, making it very easy for DD to climb in and out of it. Rear-facing, it is very tall, so it does require some effort to get it to fit. We love it for traveling because it folds up flat and is much, much easier to pass through the x-ray, carry through the airport, and install on the plane compared to our Evenflo. While still heavy, it doesn't have a lot of the excess and pa...
                  02-21-2011, 10:43 PM by HeatherB
                  I purchased the Radian XTSL in Nitro for my 3yo son who was outgrowing the Marathon. DS loves the color of the Radian and was thrilled with the seat from the get-go.

This seat is HUGE. Very tall shell, though it sits lower than many. Still, when rearfacing, it takes up a LOT of room. I'm really not sure how it could possibly fit in most vehicles, especially when newer cars restrict restraints from touching seat backs. headscratch.gif
                    11-17-2011, 10:17 PM by kbvr

I bought this seat after much research. I love that my daughter can stay rear facing in it up to 40 pounds, love the heavy quality feeling of it, its sturdy build, the narrowness of it as I have a  compact car. It feels like the quality item it is. What I do not like is the weight of it when i travel with it, or but the main thing I dont like is that it doesnt fit properly in my compact car rear facing - not enough space between head rest and top back of seat. Once I turn her forward facing...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.