--
      50%
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-23-2012, 08:02 AM by erigeron

Would not recommend these. After just a few months of using and washing 1x/week or so, the waterproof lining had gotten really sticky and the drawstring was very hard to close because the fabric of the drawstring stuck to the fabric of the bag. When doing cloth diapers full-time you really need a wet bag that can stand up to repeated washing on repeated wash cycles, so it can be washed with your diapers. This ain't it. It might be decent to stick in the bottom of the diaper bag to hold occas...

03-26-2013, 07:36 PM by LunaLady

I bought these when my son was born and we used them for 18 months as our wet bags in the diaper bag. I bought them from Amazon and the reviews there are fairly mixed, too - so I don't know if I just got a stellar set of them or what, but I have no complaints!

These bags are sized for tossing a couple diapers (maybe two toddler size, three infant size, four newborn?) in the diaper bag. We washed ours with our diapers on hot in Country Save detergent. We ALWAYS line dried. Th...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.