Mothering Forum banner

Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat - Lively Dots

566 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
good first car seat

review by kbvr

This was my baby's first car seat. I had a different pattern (cant remember what it was called), but it performed the same way. It was easy to insert and remove the seat into the base when I took my LO in and out of the car. The seatbelt tightened and loosened easily (once I figured out how to do it) and she was held securely in place by the 5 point harness. The handle goes down and up easily for carrying the baby out of the car. The seat is heavy though....so as my little one grew it got to be too heavy to take her in and out of the car in her seat. I would recommend new parents really familiarize themselves with the car seat ahead of time....I knew how to install it, but not how to loosen the straps when it came to our first solo trip. Also research about how to travel with the car seat - whether the handle and hood should be up or down for maximum safety.

graco.jpg

ProsCons
good fit for small infant, able to remove from car without wakingheavy

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5
Durability5

See less See more
#2 ·
Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat - Lively Dots

Description:
The moment you put your precious baby in the Graco SnugRide, you'll know why more moms rely on this car seat than any other. The top-rated Graco SnugRide™ has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety to help keep your baby secure from that very first ride home. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and the easy-to-read level indicator helps ensure correct installation. Add to the equation a removable infant head support and EPS, energy absorbing foam and you can be sure that baby will be protected on the road. Features: Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management Removable infant head support cushions baby's head 3-panel rotating canopy LATCH-equipped, stay-in-car base simplifies transporting your baby Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork 5-point harness to help keep your child secure Compatibility with most Graco strollers lets you create custom-built travel systems Specifications: Helps protect infants from 5-22 lbs. and up to 29" Weight without base: 7.5 lbs Weight with base: 12.7 lbs Dimensions: 24.2H x 17.5W x 26.7D" Gift Wrap not available. Shipping Note: This item ships via UPS Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.