--
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-17-2011, 08:49 AM by Tear78
                My husband is from Europe and this car seat is very popular there. It was recommended to us by my SIL. We're happy with it, and DD loves to sit in it! She usually falls asleep while driving. The base is pretty easy to install, and the seat snaps so easily into it. However, you have to push the knob in an extra time to really make sure it has latched. The carrier is very sturdy and feels safe.

With DD inside, the car seat feels rather heavy and is not easy to carry. I'm not sure if this ...
                  10-28-2011, 05:00 PM by Begooddogood

I know it sounds silly but I was drawn to this seat because of the color options. I was so sick of all the neutral boring car seats. I opted for the bright pinkish one and although I had a boy( it was a surprise) I still love it. It was easy to install in our Subaru Outback and very easy to eject out of the base although I rarely took the car seat out of the car. I prefer to hold baby or put them in a sling than keep them in the seat. Touch is the best thing for early brain development.  I ...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.