Viewing Product: Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Bassinet - Natural - Mothering Forums

Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Bassinet - Natural
Rating Distribution 8 Review(s)
    --
      25%
        13%
          63%
            --
              8 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 12:06 PM by CrunchyChristianMama

We had this gifted to us and is was wonderful for the first few months.  After that, my DD outgrew it and was moved to her crib.  It would be a great co-sleeper for someone who doesn't plan to or want to cosleep beyond the early baby stage or if you only had a very small space to put it in.

02-21-2011, 03:59 PM by jassyp101

We loved our mini-cosleeper!  Easy to nurse baby at night and put her in a safe place right next to me.  

03-25-2011, 12:12 PM by Gretchen_PDX

So, the only time my almost 1 1/2 year old has slept out of my bed was the night he was born (not by my choice!). We had the co-sleeper set up for about 2 months, and it held laundry very nicely. I mean, I could probably fit 2/3 of the kid's clothes in there. I can see how people love these, and we had every intention of using it, but it was easier and more natural to keep the breast-loving kid snuggled up very close. By the time I was thinking, "Okay, maybe baby should sleep on his own for ...

10-10-2013, 11:56 PM by BellaRose0212

Overall: Definitely better than a traditional bassinet if you definitely want separate space but you won't be close enough to be really bed sharing.

So, we bought this for our first baby in 2008.

We liked it just fine. It took a minute to assemble and figure out how to properly attach it to the bed, but it was do-able.

Baby slept in it for day 2 naps and maybe night 2? Quickly, we realized that if she was not able to snuggle up against mommy...

10-12-2013, 05:07 PM by KaliShanti

I was lent this co-sleeper from a friend for the first few months. I think it would have been a lovely sleeper except our bed is very tall so it didn't quite connect like I wanted it too. I DID like that it seemed comfortable, looked nice in the room, did not take up much space. But it didn't really get used that much. And it is grown out of quickly for the price. 

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.