Viewing Product: Arms Reach Mini Convertible Co-Sleeper - Cocoa / Natural - Mothering Forums

Arms Reach Mini Convertible Co-Sleeper - Cocoa / Natural
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          50%
            50%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-18-2011, 01:02 PM by GG81

I love this co-sleeper, never-mind that I have never used it for it's purpose! 

Great for:

SMALL - fits nicely in small rooms, through our doorways

NAPS: Converts to free standing bassinet!  Safe place for baby to nap, especially if you do bed-share.  There is no question of how to keep baby safe.  Make sure you get baby used to it right away!

PLAY YARD: Safe pl...

12-30-2011, 10:24 PM by SAHMamaof2

We purchased this co-sleeping when my oldest son was an infant. We already had a bassinet, but I didn't like that I had to sit up so see him or check on him. This co-sleeper solved that problem and I've been in love with it ever since. We've used it almost 4 years continuously - first for one kid & then for the next. My two-year-old still uses it. He has his own bed, but often comes into our room during the night. When the bed gets too crowded he just rolls over into the co-sleeper. We'v...

03-20-2013, 03:57 PM by LLQ1011

We bought this and man I thought what a great idea. But its really really hard. I am sure if i had made him spend more time it it he would have enjoyed it more.

It did work great. I was pleased with how sturdy it was. It just was not really for us. My free moving baby scooted to its ends fast.

Why did I give it four stars then you ask? Well I bought it for $150. Then i sold it on craigsist for $100. When I think about how much use I did get out of it I think...

10-09-2013, 04:55 PM by hollyinWI

This was a great product to have with a newborn baby!  Especially if you are nursing!  I liked to co-sleep with my baby, but there were some nights when I wanted to "sprawl out" a bit.  It was nice to still have him so close (almost like we were still co-sleeping), but be able to have my own space.  It was super attractive and didn't take up all that much space in my bedroom.  I had to use the leg extensions because our bed is so high off the ground.  It was very easy to transport as w...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.