13%
      --
        7%
          13%
            33%
              15 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-12-2010, 07:03 AM by ewe+lamb

kids never took to this and neither did we, it maybe french but there are many other nicer products that this - sorry we just stuck ours in the bin!!

11-12-2010, 09:34 AM by To-Fu

We love Sophie around here!  Our Sophie has been through two kids and is still going strong. 

My six-month-old loves to grab and twist her and make her squeak.  She's an especially big hit when we have to go somewhere in the car. 

We love that she's non-toxic (food-based dyes are used, even) and stuffable in to most pockets. 

Hooray for Sophie!

11-12-2010, 10:57 AM by curiouscanadian

I bought this for my son after hearing everyone rave about it. He never took to it.  Maybe he's like me and didn't like the rubber smell/taste of it (I could even smell it on my hands after handling it.)

11-12-2010, 01:17 PM by Funny Face

We have Sophie and several other Vulli teethers. They are cute, well made and safe. My son never teethed on Sophie (or anything else unless it was something he SHOULDN'T be teething on :rolleyes) but big sister enjoyed playing with it and ds plays with it now that he's bigger. It's still in great shape so we'll see if the next babe likes it. 

11-12-2010, 05:35 PM by lucy_v

Just had to chime in and give Sophie some positive props on behalf of my daughter and all the other babes I know who love this great teething toy! Sophie has given my DD much relief while teething lately. And, she has been able to hold Sophie since she was pretty young, thanks to the size and shapes, even when she had a hard time hanging on to other teethers.

BTW, I am fairly sensitive to odors and tastes, and Sophie does not bother me at all.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.