--
      --
        --
          17%
            17%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 01:02 PM by CrunchyChristianMama

This is the nursing cover I always keep in my diaper bag.  After trying a less expensive one from Babies R Us, I was really disappointed.  This one is wider than the peanut shell cover and doesn't have the strange cut off corners on the top.  The wired front allows you to keep an eye on baby while she nurses as well.  There's a pocket on the inside to discretely stash a nursing pad as well.

02-19-2011, 11:18 PM by HeatherB
                  There aren't many times when I feel like I need a nursing cover. I'm a discreet nurser (or at least, I try to be!) even without one. But, then there are times when it's a MUST have, such as when flying with your 3 month old and being squeezed between the baby's seat and a newly-ex-Marine. That was one day I was particularly glad to have my Bebe au Lait nursing cover!

The cover is well-designed and easy to use. An adjustable neck strap makes it easy to get on one-handed as well as to kee...
                    03-23-2011, 11:27 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I really like the cover. More power to my bf-ing sisters who don't cover, but there are times when I feel like a little privacy- like when I'm around my dad, my husband's dude friends, or my sisters' fiances. I bought this on babysteals- couldn't see paying full price for a sheet of fabric. I love the print, and the wire-like top piece allows me to easily see what the babe is doing. Now that he is older though, he likes to peek out from the hider which renders it somewhat useless :(

11-02-2011, 03:44 PM by Andrea Kim

I used this for about the first 5 months or so. The boning near the neck allows only you to see baby and breastfeeding. There is plenty of fabric to cover everything. The cover can also double as a stroller cover/blanket. Folds up small/compact to fit in diaper bag and comes in lots of great prints. I stopped using it around 5 months because that's when baby began to try to remove the cover while breastfeeding and it was a struggle to keep it on. But by that time she was better at breastfeed...

12-31-2011, 10:50 AM by dasha623

great cover. attractive, high quality, and washes up nice. i have the organic fabric and it is soft. 

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover

Description: Nurse discreetly and in style! The Bebe au Lait Chocolat nursing cover is touted as a "Mommy Must-Have" by mothers, celebrities, and medical professionals. This award winning nursing essential are sought after by nursing moms everywhere! Terrycloth pocket detail for quick cleanup or storage of breast pads or pacifiers.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Feature Unique rigid neckline allows for ventilation, as well as direct eye contact between mom and baby
                        Label Bebe Au Lait
                        Manufacturer Bebe Au Lait
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Bebe Au Lait
                        Studio Bebe Au Lait
                        Title Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover
                        Height 1 inches
                        Length 9.5 inches
                        Weight 0.52 pounds
                        Width 4.5 inches
                        Brand Bebe au Lait