--
      --
        8%
          17%
            33%
              24 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 06:28 PM by mhemingson

The boppy pillow is a great item for breastfeeding. The pillow wraps comfortably around the body. It has a removable slip cover for those times when baby spits up. The pillow itself can also be washed which is convenient, though it has a tendency to come out slightly lumpy. Overall, this is a great aid to breastfeeding.

02-11-2011, 07:33 PM by Mosaic
                  A boppy is a must-have for any new nurser. I still use it daily with my 2nd DD at 10 months old! Honestly, a boppy makes things soooo much more comfortable, it's definitely worth getting, even for more experienced nursers. The slipcovers are thin and don't really protect the boppy much, but they're still pretty! Just keep in mind that you'll likely need to wash both the slipcover and the boppy a few times (or more than a few times)! Luckily, the boppy holds up well to washing and drying! Like I...
                    02-18-2011, 03:10 PM by tibbles

I couldnt imagine getting through the hours and hours of holding and feeding a baby without a boppy. It makes everything so much more comfortable! Just slipping that odd shaped pillow around you makes such a difference in being able to comfortably breastfeed, and that can make a huge impact on whether you stick with it! As my kids have gotten older and stopped nursing, they love using the boppy for a real pollow too! I would highly reccomend the Boppy with removeable cover though. Spit-up ha...

02-21-2011, 04:45 PM by Maman A Droit

I got a Boppy pillow as a gift from my mother-in-law and LOVED it. I ended up having to have a c-section and the Boppy was perfect for keeping my son away from my c-section scar while still supporting him so I could nurse him. For me it didn't hold him up quite high enough at first, so I used pillows on one side and the arm of the couch on the other to hold him just a tiny bit higher. I think that now they have a newborn booster, so I'll have to check into that before next baby! It was also ...

02-21-2011, 04:59 PM by MinneapolisMama

I love, love, love my Boppy!  My son has been nursing for 15 months.  We taught him the ASL sign for milk, but when we're at home, he simply points to his Boppy to indicate that he wants to nurse-- It has become intimately linked with the comfort of being close to mama and nursing for him.  He frequently falls alseep nursing and using the Boppy I can hold him for long periods of time without my arms tiring

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover

Description: The Boppy pillow provides versatile comfort for your little one. Baby can relax in it like a nest and, when it's seated in Mommy's lap, the pillow provides the ideal position for nursing. The unique shape also makes it a great training tool for crawling and sitting up. No wonder it was voted America's favorite baby product a record six times! Machine Wash Made in China, Finished in the USA

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Feature Made in China, Finished in the USA
                        Label The Boppy Company
                        Manufacturer The Boppy Company
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher The Boppy Company
                        Studio The Boppy Company
                        Title Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover
                        Brand Boppy