Viewing Product: Gerber Brand 6 Pack Prefold Birdseye Organic Diaper, White - Mothering Forums

Gerber Brand 6 Pack Prefold Birdseye Organic Diaper, White
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          25%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-21-2013, 07:15 PM by katy8ug

These are SO affordable! I used them when DS was a newborn. YouTube instructional videos for use - very easy!! Do not reccommend for use overnight after 3 months. Leaks did occur with DS when he started sleeping longer at night. Not the cutest by any means but for using on newborn to 3mos work JUST FINE under clothing. When you retire them DO NOT throw away!! Bleach them and reuse as burp cloths or dusting towels for around the house. My mother reccommended to reuse (she still has some from ...

03-21-2013, 11:28 PM by fayebond

I bought these to use with my first covers, long story short, I added other things and sewed them into usefulness as adorable burp clothes.   Bought a few other prefolds as well, trying out different brands.  So glad I bought others too, as these did nothing, and I ended up with lots of burp cloths.  I resorted to wraps with DH's old rag-bag T-shirts folded inside while I waited for more of the other kind of prefold to arrive.  If you need super cheap diaper stuffing, buy used cotton t-s...

03-22-2013, 07:23 AM by morgane

These prefolds worked great in a newborn stage when baby doesn't go pee very much.  But later on it doesn't hold for long.  They are much smaller than most of the other prefolds on the market.  Because they are small, they do give a very trim fit.  So if you want a trim fit and want to change after every pee then this might work for you.  On the other hand, if you want to go two hours without a diaper change I would not recommend these.  They are inexpensive, but you'll go through twic...

03-27-2013, 06:14 PM by tubbytelly

I started with these prefolds and vinyl covers (!) and moved to pockets with the prefolds as inserts.  I always had to use double when I stuffed and definitely not overnight. They absorb quickly and fill up quickly.  I loved that there were organic Gerber prefold options. And they were pretty darn cheap.

I did end up buying microfiber as well as natural fiber pocket diaper inserts to use when my son got bigger. They added absorption to the standard inserts. I don't think y...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members own this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Gerber Brand 6 Pack Prefold Birdseye Organic Diaper, White

Description: * Made of 100% certified organic cotton. * Birdseye weave fabric is made from many small fine yarns, woven in a fashion that provides a soft, quick drying and absorbent diaper. * Prefolded 3-ply center panel. * Washable and reuseable.Model: 409896060Dimensions: 2.00 (Length) 4.00 (Width) 6.00 (Height)

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 0047213403624
                      Feature An eco-friendly alternative to disposable diapers because they are washable and reusable
                      Label Gerber
                      List Price $14.99
                      Manufacturer Gerber
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher Gerber
                      Studio Gerber
                      Title Gerber Brand 6 Pack Prefold Birdseye Organic Diaper, White
                      UPC 047213403624
                      Height 1.5 inches
                      Length 9 inches
                      Weight 0.64 pounds
                      Width 6.5 inches
                      Brand Gerber
                      MPN 13439
                      Color White
                      Model 409896060 WHT STD
                      Manufacturer Maximum Age 28
                      Size One Size