--
      10%
        20%
          40%
            20%
              10 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-08-2011, 12:09 PM by mamabrooklyn

We're huge fans of the perfect size Fuzzi Bunz because they fit our child very well. Lucky for us, she has only needed size small, and now size mediums [and fits both!] at 15 months of age now. The company will cover elastic & snaps under warranty- but you must have a receipt or way to prove when the diaper was purchased if anything goes wrong. We have never had issues with leaks, and when our daughter has gotten rashes [very few!] we just used a fleece barrier on the diaper to avoid cre...

03-20-2013, 09:36 AM by asteph

These did not fit our daughter well and leaked over 50% of the time.  She needs a real trim fit since she is long and lean and they just did not work.  

03-21-2013, 04:25 PM by MegMoore

We bought these and another brand to compare to see which we liked before buying more to use regularly.  We didn't go with this brand because they were not as easy to change sizes.  Also if the insert is not in just right, once it gets wet it can leak onto baby's outfit and cause the need for not only a diaper change, but a whole outfit change. 

03-21-2013, 05:08 PM by rosieh2

I like the fuzzibunz but next time I would be a one size diaper that you can use up to potty training stage these never leaked and my baby loved the comfort of them

03-26-2013, 07:30 PM by kbvr

I was a lucky recipient of several of these as hand-me-downs from a friend. they dont fit her daughter so well now she has grown - however they still fit my daughter well. the snaps are great and these hold up so much better over time. Velcro seems to deteriorate and picks up fluff while in the machine wash and dry cycles.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size Cloth Diaper

Description: Our Baby Blue Cloth Pocket Diaper by Fuzzi Bunz are designed to be trim, keep your baby's bottom dry, allow varying levels of absorbency for daytime vs. nighttime, and to clean up beautifully with minimal effort. This two-part system allows for easy and fast drying as well as flexible absorbency all while keeping your baby's bottom dry. Here's how the best-selling Fuzzi Bunz diapering system works:

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Feature Reduce your Carbon Footprint
                        Label FuzziBunz
                        Manufacturer FuzziBunz
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher FuzziBunz
                        Studio FuzziBunz
                        Title Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size Cloth Diaper
                        Release Date 2009-08-25