Viewing Product: Thirsties Duo Diaper - Mothering Forums

Thirsties Duo Diaper
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
              4 Review(s)
                03-20-2013, 09:28 AM by asteph

This is a great all in one.  The size 1 has fit my daughter from 0-4.5 months and will probably fit for another  month.  The size two says it starts at 18 lbs but it just started fitting her now at 13.5lbs.  I like these because the sewn in insert is open on both ends which makes for quicker drying.  The velcro is not as heavy duty as I would like.  It is curling a bit and sometimes comes off the laundry tabs.  After two months I started having to put an extra insert in otherwise she ...

03-21-2013, 08:23 AM by Pupsnkids

We are incredibly happy with our thirsties duo pocket dipes. I bought them in applix for daycare and my mother. We have several velcro dipes and everyone always goes for the Thirsties first. I love the fit. I love the inserts and have purchased extras for other brand dipes. The Scottish Cloud print is to die for. I have nothing negative to say about these- even buy them as gifts for other cloth diapering moms

03-22-2013, 11:38 AM by Love4us

I Love the fit and easy on and off this cover by the 3rd baby which is a long time of use, the Velcro started to wear out and not stick as well and the inside Velcro curled so i was a little poky so we had to make sure the diaper covered inside to the ends. Over all for the cheap price and long lasting durability I would pick this one.

03-28-2013, 07:17 AM by sugarpalmer

Really loved my size 1 diapers. Fit really well even when my baby was really little. I loved that you could still adjust the size like a one size, but it was not too bulky for little ones. On the other hand she outgrew size one and now we need to buy size 2 too. 

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members own this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Thirsties Duo Diaper

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      Feature Use from birth-to-potty and save $1400 over disposables
                      Label Thirsties
                      Manufacturer Thirsties
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher Thirsties
                      Studio Thirsties
                      Title Thirsties Duo Diaper
                      Release Date 2009-11-24
                      Brand Thirsties
                      Model 812087011646 P
                      Manufacturer Maximum Age 9
                      Department baby-boys