--
      --
        --
          50%
            25%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-20-2013, 10:28 AM by asteph

This is a great all in one.  The size 1 has fit my daughter from 0-4.5 months and will probably fit for another  month.  The size two says it starts at 18 lbs but it just started fitting her now at 13.5lbs.  I like these because the sewn in insert is open on both ends which makes for quicker drying.  The velcro is not as heavy duty as I would like.  It is curling a bit and sometimes comes off the laundry tabs.  After two months I started having to put an extra insert in otherwise she ...

03-21-2013, 09:23 AM by Pupsnkids

We are incredibly happy with our thirsties duo pocket dipes. I bought them in applix for daycare and my mother. We have several velcro dipes and everyone always goes for the Thirsties first. I love the fit. I love the inserts and have purchased extras for other brand dipes. The Scottish Cloud print is to die for. I have nothing negative to say about these- even buy them as gifts for other cloth diapering moms

03-22-2013, 12:38 PM by Love4us

I Love the fit and easy on and off this cover by the 3rd baby which is a long time of use, the Velcro started to wear out and not stick as well and the inside Velcro curled so i was a little poky so we had to make sure the diaper covered inside to the ends. Over all for the cheap price and long lasting durability I would pick this one.

03-28-2013, 08:17 AM by sugarpalmer

Really loved my size 1 diapers. Fit really well even when my baby was really little. I loved that you could still adjust the size like a one size, but it was not too bulky for little ones. On the other hand she outgrew size one and now we need to buy size 2 too. 

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members own this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Thirsties Duo Diaper

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      Feature Use from birth-to-potty and save $1400 over disposables
                      Label Thirsties
                      Manufacturer Thirsties
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher Thirsties
                      Studio Thirsties
                      Title Thirsties Duo Diaper
                      Release Date 2009-11-24
                      Brand Thirsties
                      Model 812087011646 P
                      Manufacturer Maximum Age 9
                      Department baby-boys