--
      --
        --
          17%
            33%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-28-2013, 07:04 PM by krehzymomma

When I bought this I didn't realize it was a POCKET fitted. What a great idea! So nice to be able to put an insert in it during the day and more heavy duty prefolds at night. I have never had a leak with this diaper under a cover, and that's what I love about fitteds - absorbency wraps around the baby. So no matter what, there is material there to absorb. The fabric is thin, which allows the diaper to be very trim. Obviously depending on what you put inside the pocket it will affect how trim...

01-31-2013, 05:43 PM by paratroopswifey

First, I would like to note that I did receive the BabyKicks Organic One Size Fitted for review.  I have given this diaper an overall rating of five stars based on the following: 

Absorbency.  The absorbency of this diaper has far surpassed what I expected in just a handful of uses so far.  As with all cloth diapers, there is a prepping process to go through to ensure that the diaper reaches is maximum absorbency; the more you wash, the better this becomes.  I...

03-20-2013, 11:27 AM by KirstenP

I received this diaper from Babykicks to try and this has become my favorite fitted diaper!

I always use fitteds for nap time with my 10 month old, 22 lb baby because or else she ends up soaking through the diaper and her clothes. What sets this apart from the other fitteds I have is:

The absorbency - this is hands down the most absorbent of my fitted diapers. For me it did take more than 4 washes to really be fully prepped and able to hold up to my heavy we...

03-27-2013, 08:10 AM by clickclacknikki

First impressions: Soft, comfy, really cute snaps. And I love anything in hemp--such an absorbent material--and this diaper is both made with hemp/cotton as well as coming with a hemp/cotton blend insert.  They had me at hello.  (Seriously, if you haven't tried hemp blend cloth diapers DO IT NOW.  Your cloth diapering routine will be changed forever.

As for those "cons", the are both things that could be seen as negatives, but that certainly didn't bother me.  I'm used to diapers...

06-30-2013, 07:45 AM by LoryAnnP

I love this diaper for my heavy wetting daughter. The first time I used this she took an extra long nap and I was sure she would wake up with wet clothes. The fitted wasn't even soaked through! It is one of the few diapers we use overnight. I never have to put a doubler in it so it stays super trim. She can wear this during the day without a cover and never a leak. I love the color coded s...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Babykicks Organic One Size Fitted Diaper

Description: BK101 Features: -Made of 50pct certified organic cotton, 33pct natural hemp, 17pct polyester. -Re-usable diaper is designed to be the only diaper needed from birth through potty training. -One-size organic fitted diaper - grows with baby (7 lbs to 40 lbs). -Designed in Germany to prevent blow-outs and wing droop. -Side snap closures are long lasting and user friendly. -Multi-colored snaps look cute and function as intuitive sizing guide. -Comes with a free Joey-Bunz hemp insert. -Separate cover recommended / needed.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0705105840062
                        Feature Separate cover recommended/needed
                        Label BabyKicks
                        List Price $19.95
                        Manufacturer BabyKicks
                        Number Of Items 1
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher BabyKicks