--
      --
        --
          --
            80%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-15-2012, 06:34 AM by clickclacknikki

We have tried out—it feels like—every kind of cloth diaper on the market.  Instead of ordering one set, we got a couple of each kind.  So, after 8 months of intensive use, I've developed a few favorites, and these are one of them.  While I do like many of the pocket diapers, I find that nothing gives me a better fit than prefolds.  Of course, right?  You get to fold it exactly to your baby's curves each time you use it.  Of the prefolds I've tried, these are the most absorbent, and...

03-03-2013, 08:22 PM by krehzymomma

These prefolds are the softest, snuggliest fabric I've seen so far. After multiple washes and runs in the dryer, they are so absorbent I wish I had all BabyKicks. From the website: "Made from 2-3-2 layers of luxuriously soft 55% hemp/45% cotton fleece, these prefolds are up to any task, from being pinned, folded in thirds in a snug fitting wrap, or as a pocket diaper stuffer." I've used Bummis, GMD, Osocozy, Flip, Hemp Babies, and now BabyKicks and I wish I'd started with these. Hand-sewn in...

03-22-2013, 08:17 PM by lindoussa

I had a preemie and this prefold ROCKED! The preemie (yellow Trim) fit my baby from birth (5lbs, 13oz) until he was able to fit into his one size diapers. They are leak proof, when paired with a Bummis Super Brite cover. There was a learning curve with using the snappi with these, but once I got it, it was a cinch. I watched many of the video's on BabyKicks YouTube channel and they were SO hel...

04-27-2013, 10:56 AM by KirstenP

I can't say enough how much I love these prefolds. I got a small and a medium one to try from Babykicks and honestly, I never thought I'd say this - but it makes me want to actually use prefolds. 

I had only used cotton prefolds before. I trifold my prefolds and the cotton ones end up so poofy and huge that there are giant gaps at the legs where I put the cover on. The Babykicks Hemp Prefolds don't have this problem at all! They are very thin and trim which I absolutely lov...

06-30-2013, 08:30 AM by LoryAnnP

I LOVE this prefold!  I wish I had a blanket made out of this hemp fleece, it is so soft. There is a little stretch to the prefold which makes using a snappi and getting a great fit so easy. They fit under all the covers I have and under all her clothes. This is my favorite diaper for overnight. We trifold a medium and put it in a pocket diaper and it is bullet proof. We have never had a leak and it has never even been completely soaked. These wash super well and dry surprisingly quickly c...

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        BabyKicks Prefold Diaper 3-Pack

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Label BabyKicks