--
      --
        --
          60%
            40%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-21-2013, 02:45 PM by mum4vr

My mother bought these for me used from a garage sale. They held up very well & washed easily. (I was not an experienced CDer at the time so I know I bleached them often-- they still lasted!) They were soft and comfy, a good proportion, didn't snag or wear at pin sites, didn't ravel. When we PT, I passed them onto another mom, & they lasted at least through that child's diapering years as well-- that's 3 children at least since I got them used. I did use doublers at night with these....

03-21-2013, 07:53 PM by katy8ug

If you are new to CDing and want to give it a try start with these!! They are much easier to use than you think - YOUTUBE a couple of instructional videos to calm nerves. I love how versatile they are. They can be used as CDs, burp cloths, wipes, and dusting towels for around the house (LOL)! They are very affordable and therefore i'm not apprehensive to use bleach when slight stains happen (makes me feel comfortable switching from CD to burp cloth also). My only con is they really aren't ve...

03-26-2013, 08:12 PM by Denise Poirier

By far my favorite Prefolds... They launder so well, fluff right up and are very pliable, and easy to fold! but with lots of absorbancy. I wish they either sewn in the tag completely though or didnt have it at all. It always turns up and I'm scared its irritating to the baby. 

03-26-2013, 08:46 PM by kbvr

I have a stack of these which I used with snappis...made using them very easy. They are absorbent, great value and I use the ones that are past their diaper usefulness (some have worn more than others) I use them as kitchen rags, dusters etc. Highly recommend these.

03-27-2013, 02:04 PM by Nikkiboo3145

Bumkins prefolds are good quality diapers ; very absorbant. Even now that my youngest has grown out of them I use them to double up the diapers.

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Bumkins Cotton Premium Prefold Diaper

Description: Absorbent and versatile, these rectangular diapers are long-lasting, multi-use and super affordable. Made from premium unbleached cotton, Bumkins Prefolds provide a simple and natural way to cloth diaper. Also great for use as burp cloths!

Premium Size - Each diaper measures 14.5" x 22" and features 8 layers of unbleached cotton in the middle and 4 layers of unbleached cotton on the sides. Fits infants and toddlers weighing between 15-30 lbs. Unbleached cotton prefolds must be washed 4 to 5 times before first use. Multiple hot cycle pre-washes will ensure your prefolds are soft, absorbent and ready for baby. Unbleached cotton prefolds still have natural oils in their cotton fibers that need to be removed before the diapers can be absorbent.

After first use, continue to machine wash prefolds in a hot wash cycle to sanitize. Tumble or hang dry.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0014292980889
                        Feature Tumble or hang dry
                        Label Bumkins
                        List Price $18.95
                        Manufacturer Bumkins
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Bumkins
                        Studio Bumkins