--
      --
        --
          67%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-21-2011, 10:18 PM by theetieri

These liners make life so much easier and less messy!!! My daughter has IBS, is allergic to soy/lactose/who knows what else. We never know what we will find when we open her dipe, but we don't worry bc we know it plop right into the toilet.

03-27-2013, 08:03 PM by kbvr

I used these when my DD had a nasty rash....was trying to keep her in her cloth diapers (she has sensitive skin) while the rash was being treated. There were lots of  liners per roll which was great. These liners made solid clean up so much easier, and they felt nice and soft. However, they frequently would get ruched up inside the diaper, although my DD never complained. I was putting various diaper creams and other ointments on to treat the rash and used the liners to protect my cloth dia...

04-01-2013, 10:06 AM by Rachel88

Now I know I'm not supposed to flush these but my mother in law (who watches DD once a week) DID NOT know this and 2 weeks into using these we had to call a plumber out to have the pipes snaked. In the end we quit using any liners at all because I didn't like throwing them away. These ones are actually durable enough that you can wash them once and reuse them. Nice for the wallet but I felt like something that can survive the washer was not going to break down in a landfill very fast.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Bummis Bio-Soft Liner

Description: From the Riviera to the neighborhood kiddie pool, your baby will have the cutest bum around. And rest assured - nobody will ever have to empty the swimming pool because of your baby. Fashion and peace of mind - what better combination can there be in a baby swimsuit. Absolutely nothing else is necessary inside this swim diaper. This is all you need.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    Feature Stretchy, soft lycra bindings
                    Label Bummis
                    List Price $12.75
                    Manufacturer Bummis
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher Bummis
                    Studio Bummis
                    Title Bummis Bio-Soft Liner