Mothering Forum banner

Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds Diaper

254 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
A stiff prefold

review by denise poirier

I like that they dont have tags, but i find they wash and dry stiff and are sewn a little weird. It makes it difficult if you want to do different folds with your prefolds. They do have a good absorbancy though.

ProsCons
great absorbancyreally stiff fold

Ratings
Value3
Performance3
Overall3

#2 ·
Lovely organic prefolds that worked for my preemie!

review by lunalady

I was so happy to find these when my son was born. He was born 7 weeks early and I still wanted to cloth diaper, despite his small size.

I bought these (the preemie size is such a great deal on Amazon!) in 'preemie' and used them with the newborn Bummis Super Brite covers and they worked PERFECTLY together. My son started wearing them when he was 6 pounds and he wore them for about 8 weeks until he was 9 pounds.

I really liked that I didn't have to try and get my little guy into a cover with an infant sized prefold. I had some of those and they just were enormous. He could use them as a blanket!!

I also really appreciate that they are organic. That was important to me and I'm so glad I found these.

ProsCons
Preemie size, organic, easy to use, absorbantnone

Ratings
Value5
Performance5
Overall5

#3 ·
Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds Diaper

Description:
Introducing our new ORGANIC cotton pre-fold diapers!

These are a totally affordable luxury. Made of 100% certified organic cotton twill, they are wonderfully thick and thirsty. They come in a gorgeous unbleached colour and are incredibly soft. And the more you wash them, the softer they become!

Use our pre-folds with a Super Whisper Wrap, Super Brite, Bummi Original or Polar Bummi for a great and affordable diapering system. Superb absorption and a snug and waterproof fit - you just can't go wrong with a prefold system! It is versatile, trim and extremely durable.

You will love our beautiful organic cotton packaging! The bags fit 6 diapers each, feature our logo in full colour, and close with a colourful snap.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
FeatureORGANIC pre-fold diapers are 4X8X4 Ply and are Diaper Service Quality
LabelBummis
ManufacturerBummis
Product GroupBaby Product
Product Type NameBABY_PRODUCT
PublisherBummis
StudioBummis
TitleBummis Organic Cotton Prefolds Diaper
BrandBummis
MPNBMOD

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.