--
      --
        50%
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-26-2013, 08:21 PM by Denise Poirier

I like that they dont have tags, but i find they wash and dry stiff and are sewn a little weird. It makes it difficult if you want to do different folds with your prefolds. They do have a good absorbancy though.

03-26-2013, 09:15 PM by LunaLady

I was so happy to find these when my son was born. He was born 7 weeks early and I still wanted to cloth diaper, despite his small size.

I bought these (the preemie size is such a great deal on Amazon!) in 'preemie' and used them with the newborn Bummis Super Brite covers and they worked PERFECTLY together. My son started wearing them when he was 6 pounds and he wore them for about 8 weeks until he was 9 pounds. 

I really liked that I didn't have to try and...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds Diaper

Description: Introducing our new ORGANIC cotton pre-fold diapers!

These are a totally affordable luxury. Made of 100% certified organic cotton twill, they are wonderfully thick and thirsty. They come in a gorgeous unbleached colour and are incredibly soft. And the more you wash them, the softer they become!

Use our pre-folds with a Super Whisper Wrap, Super Brite, Bummi Original or Polar Bummi for a great and affordable diapering system. Superb absorption and a snug and waterproof fit - you just can't go wrong with a prefold system! It is versatile, trim and extremely durable.

You will love our beautiful organic cotton packaging! The bags fit 6 diapers each, feature our logo in full colour, and close with a colourful snap.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  Feature ORGANIC pre-fold diapers are 4X8X4 Ply and are Diaper Service Quality
                  Label Bummis
                  Manufacturer Bummis
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Publisher Bummis
                  Studio Bummis
                  Title Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds Diaper
                  Brand Bummis
                  MPN BMOD