--
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-24-2013, 07:50 PM by cbwilke

Bummis is a leader in cloth diapering, and their swim diaper is no exception. The prints are pretty cute. As with all Bummis products the velcro is like iron. The fit is fine on my average build girl, though I don't think she ever put it to the test by pooping. Since she really wasn't one to poop in the pool, my husband tended to reach for our pull on swim diaper more. I can see how poop clean up would be easier with this style. The fabric did fade quite a bit even though we were careful to ...

03-26-2013, 12:02 PM by BlackbirdPulse

I've used a few different swim diapers, and this is a very sturdy one. The prints are cute, and they're well made. We've used them a lot on my busy son who loves to swim and the only change I've noticed is that the velcro pulls away on the edges a little bit now (which I think is common of any velcro enclosed diaper!). It has always held any solids in without a problem, and staining didn't happen. It does sag a little bit more than other swim diapers I've used, but it's not bad and still a L...

03-26-2013, 07:37 PM by kbvr

These diapers are my preferred swim diapers for my daughter. easy to use, fit really well on her growing body....good stretchy elastic, yet not too tight at the legs. Have held up well from lots of use in pools over last summer. Velcro does gather fluff though.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Bummis Swimmi Cloth Diapers

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product