--
      22%
        --
          22%
            11%
              9 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-20-2011, 12:37 PM by BCFsMommy

These diapers are ok for the not-as-commited CD family.  It would be great if you didn't want to totally commit to CD because you can use the disposable liners.  They are less bulky than some CD but they also don't hold as much.  They are much easier than regular CD but they are more expensive!

11-02-2011, 11:52 AM by maself

This is my favorite cloth diaper.  I have used them since birth!  I use them with pre-folds.  I have used the same pre-folds since birth so it has been very economical for me.  I have only needed to buy new covers when he outgrew the previous size.  They can also be used with flushables as well so they are versatile.  I am SOOOO happy to have found these.  My biggest regret is that I did not find them with my previous 5 kids. ;)  They are easy to wash and breathable, trim and SUPER c...

11-15-2011, 08:59 PM by kbvr

Love the gDiaper system. I have used these on and off (interchanging with BG all in ones) and love the way they fit and look. WOnderful range of colors and patterns. Very good at keeping contents contained - especially when put on the baby the correct way around. I experienced some leaks early on with these, but then realized I was putting them on backwards - so no wonder! I love that you can use their disposable compostable ( and flushable) liners, but I also have used prefolds, or BG inser...

03-20-2013, 08:31 AM by asteph

There are so many things I dislike about these I don't know where to begin.  I hate that the closure is in the back.  This is very hard to get on with a baby.  It may be good for order kids so they can't pull them off but not necessary for my 4 month old.  We have had several leaks with the g diapers.  And after only a few months of using, one of the waterproof liners got a huge hole in it after washing.  I did like that they are quick to dry but I will take an AIO or pocket diaper any...

03-22-2013, 07:32 AM by morgane

I love the look of these diapers.  They are so soft on the outside and cute.  I did not like the cloth inserts that you have to buy with these.  Not only were they really expensive, but they always leaked no matter what I did or how many washes I washed them.  I watched videos and did exactly what they said to do on the video.  Nothing ever seemed to work.  Maybe my daughter just had a fast pee.  I ended up just using a flat diaper folded in the inside and it worked great.  It contai...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        gDiapers Little gPants

Description: little gPants are a machine washable, soft cotton outer pant made of breathable material, just like sports clothing. Each pair of little gPants comes with one snap-in liner made of highly breathable, waterproof material. The snap-in liner means less washing, and faster and easier changes. Because gDiapers pants are breathable, your baby is far less likely to get diaper rash. And they come in loads of fab colors. Collect them all.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0187006000224
                        Feature A staple color for every baby?s wardrobe
                        Label gDiapers
                        List Price $16.99
                        Manufacturer gDiapers
                        Number Of Items 1
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher gDiapers
                        Studio gDiapers
                        Title gDiapers Little gPants, Great Orange, Medium (13-28 Pounds)
                        UPC 187006000224
                        Height 4 inches
                        Length 6 inches
                        Weight 0.5 pounds
                        Width 5 inches
                        Brand gDiapers
                        Package Quantity 1
                        Size Medium