--
      --
        25%
          75%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-02-2011, 12:16 PM by w1ldl1femama

I love gDiapers and have used them for backpacking, camping and travelling.  I like the dispoable inserts that I can throw away, flush or compost.  They also do burn in a campfire.  We double up the disposable insert for nights while camping and they are so absorbant. Very few leaks.  These are my top choice for a more eco-friendly disposable diaper. Highly recommend!

03-18-2013, 12:09 PM by LLQ1011

We have been using gDiapers for 16 months. I have tried a few others and I just love this system. I am not an organized mama and some days when I let the diaper laundry go and my son is soaked I can always seem to find a cover and a plastic liner and something to stuff into it until i get the laundry going. The all in ones are a done deal. With gDiapers I can always put something together if I don't have a perfectly clean trio at my disposal.

My son also has very very sensit...

03-21-2013, 06:43 PM by katy8ug

I love these and use them as my outing diapers. The flushable inserts are a life saver when out and about!! I definitely prefer to flush the yuck rather than packing and carrying with me all day... The fit is nice and the diaper is not bulky. I do not suggest using as an overnight diaper, we've had terrible luck with leaks at night.

03-27-2013, 01:56 PM by Hybrid Mama

Overall, I was thrilled with gDiapers.  I was new to cloth, dealing with medical issues, and wasn't ready to go "all the way" quite yet to cloth. gDiapers was a great way to ease into cloth use: I started with the biodegradable flushable liners and progressed to the cloth inserts as I became more comfortable with cloth. Did not experience issues with leaking, even with a heavy wetter. Kept him much more comfortable than disposables! Caregivers other than myself were comfortable with the flu...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members own this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Gdiapers Everyday G's, Large, 6-Count

Description: On the floor. in the sandbox. little gpants for every day. three great orange and three guppy green little gpants. perfect for romping around on the floor, playing in the sandbox or any time you don’t want to use your favorite colorful little gpants. use everyday little g’s with grefills or gcloth. when you use with gcloth and you’ll find they’re far less expensive than other cloth covers. now it’s easier than ever to stock up with the everyday g’s 6-pack.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Health and Beauty
                      EAN 0187006000460
                      Feature Includes 6 snap-in liners (one per little gPant) and a Handy User's Guide (H.U.G)
                      Label gDiapers
                      List Price $79.99
                      Manufacturer gDiapers
                      Number Of Items 1
                      Product Group Health and Beauty
                      Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                      Publication Date 2010-08-17
                      Publisher gDiapers
                      Studio gDiapers
                      Title Gdiapers Everyday G's, Large, 6-Count
                      UPC 187006000460
                      Height 4 inches