--
      --
        17%
          42%
            8%
              12 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-10-2010, 07:14 AM by Mosaic

I bought 18 white BSWWs with hook&loop closures (6 per size) for my first DD in 2006, and am using them now with DD#2.

Pros:

• Soft
                • Velcro makes it very adjustable for skinnier babies
                • Contains pooptastrophes well; elastic around legs holds up well!
                • Very easy to wash/dry
                • Contains wetness 100%.
                • PUL hasn't deteriorated at all, even with occasional hot dries, etc.
                • <...
                  02-10-2011, 11:50 AM by beebalmmama

I've had all sizes of the Bummis and love this cover.

They have held up really well, even when I was less than careful with them and washed them with my diapers (I wouldn't reccomend this) but I'm still using them the second time around and now line dry. I've gotten a lot of use out of my Bummis covers.

They aren't a great cover for chubby thighs though and do leave red marks.

The old style have really small laundry tabs which came off but I...

02-11-2011, 11:44 AM by Aithnea

We've been using these covers for our daughter since we brought her home from the hospital.  The covers are easy to use and straight forward.  Our biggest complaint about them is how easily they stain.

02-12-2011, 01:19 PM by Julee

I got these in infant size for when my son was first born because he was on the small side (6 lbs). They worked well when he was little, but once he grew and started um... eliminating more they leaked. I then switched to Softbums all-in-two diapers which I like better.

10-24-2011, 01:06 PM by anachka

love them! wish they'd fit better w my daughter's big fitted's, though.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Bummis Super Whisper Wrap

Description: A state of the art Aplix-closing (industrial velcro) cover has an innovative overlap design that ensures a custom fit on any baby. Made from a super resistant waterproof laminate sandwiched between two layers of a soft polyester knit. Made to withstand even the rigors of industrial washing and drying. A durable, heavy-duty elastic around legs and tummy which will not wear out with repeated industrial washes. Elastic is encased in soft, smooth polyester knit bindings for a comfortable, stretchy fit, and a leakproof seal. The generous cut of this cover makes it suitable for prefold diapers or fitted diapers. Machine wash and dry at normal temperatures. Avoid chlorine bleach or any other whitening agents.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Feature Waterproof laminate between soft polyester knit
                        Label Bummis
                        List Price $12.25
                        Manufacturer Bummis
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Bummis
                        Studio Bummis
                        Title Bummis Super Whisper Wrap